Code of Conduct

Default Im feeling duped by Bond no 9's Vip deal

I sent in the postcard a while back and haven't heard a thing from them. I sent an email last week and asking if they received it and got no reply. If any one knows more about this program or have received the samples or the gift let me know.

Default Re: Im feeling duped by Bond no 9's Vip deal

What is it?

Blog Entries

They do it in rotations. So like one group of VIP members may get goodies on one round, then another on another round. I have recieved several things from them.
    Everyone is somebody's weirdo.

Be patient - after a while, as kpointer err, pointed out, you'll be on the rotation. They send out the large bon bon sprays of new releases periodically. I've gotten quite a few over the past few years. Speaking of which, I need to change my address!! Or perhaps I'll just let those forward and send in another card for my new place. *devises*
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!
    Currently wearing: China White by Nasomatto

I have received two nice size samples. They will come

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

How do you sign up for said offer?
    Reviews geared for the younger crowd: www.thecolognereview.com

Currently hosting bottle splits of Bond No. 9 Bleecker St, and Creed Selection Verte ///PM details

How do you sign up for said offer?
    You have to purchase a bottle and it comes with a card, you fill the info out and then send.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Why would you feel duped? I have sent off my card too but I don't expect anything more than the fragrance I bought for the money I paid.

I was wondering the same thing. I know they got it as I have received a few emails from them but nothing in the way of samples yet. I sent mine back in October of 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by laph View Post
    Why would you feel duped? I have sent off my card too but I don't expect anything more than the fragrance I bought for the money I paid.
    When someone issues a card promising samples if you send it in and does not come through, you feel duped. Just like when a pal says he'll get you free tickets to a sports match and does not come through. At the very least, you feel slighted.

It is in the intent or the verbal promise. I am sure there is a legal theory here.
    "No elegance is possible without it...perfume is a part of you." Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel

I have received many things from them.....many times!!! Plus my Saks Rep takes care of me too!!! Call a Saks near You and talk to the Bond Rep.....They will take care of You!!! If they don't, they won't be a Bond Rep very long!!!
    Gary

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Bond HQ's is actually a pretty small operation. I've been a customer of theirs for about 5 1/2 years. I have mailed in maybe 4 cards. However, I have gotten many, many times over that in the number of carded samples and purse sprays. It just doesn't happen with any sort of regularity and certainly not instantaneously.

So many people assume Bond is this ginormous company, it isn't.
    We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men. ~Herman Melville
    Currently wearing: No. 5 by Chanel

RHM, do you think it's helpfull to send in more than one card?

RHM, do you think it's helpfull to send in more than one card?
    I was just going to ask this. I have sent in 2 cards and have 2 more here that I never sent. I get the emails and I'll get a postcard in the mail but I have yet to get a sample sent to me.

I have sent in every card for every Bond bottle I have purchased and have received many (100+) of the little samples and most recently a larger (I'm guessing ~ 10 mL) sprayer of Central Park West. I think it also helps to develop a relationship directly with Bond through one of their boutiques. They have great customer service IMO.

Yes, if you get to know an SA at one of the counters they will be the best source for your samples. But dont just try to be friends for samples alone. You SHOULD buy from your SA every once in a awhile.

Basenotes Member

Laph, do you really think that Bond will mail samples all the way to Australia? If so, I might send my card in. I completely disregarded it, initially, because I figured that the program is aimed at US residents.

Quote Originally Posted by quislor View Post
    Laph, do you really think that Bond will mail samples all the way to Australia? If so, I might send my card in. I completely disregarded it, initially, because I figured that the program is aimed at US residents.
    Haven't received anything yet so I doubt it