Code of Conduct

Default What do we know about pheromones?

Do frags with pheromones smell better to the opposite sex?

Default Re: What do we know about pheromones?

I don't really think it's about the way the phermones smell. I tink it's the way they make people feel when they smell it on a subconsious level. I don't know of any frags with phermones in them already I used to thing Jovan Sex Appeal had them, but I guess I was wrong about that. I think an older Jovan frag did have them though. There is a website where you can buy different varieties of phermones that supposedly do different things for you.

The company called Erox released two scent with human pheromones called Realm, one scent for women and one for men. There were also other scents. I have no info other than that.

The women's scent was an oriental.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

It has yet to be proven that human pheromones exist. Most animals that are responsive to pheromones have distinctive olfactory equipment (humans do not).

The effectiveness of pheremones has been scientifically proven many times to be effective...

With Fruit Flies !!

NEW SPLITS - By Kilian A Taste of Heaven and Beyond Love (full 50ml bottles). .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

The title of the thread sounds like a Discovery Channel programme

Apparently, male armpits is a powerful source of pheromone. But you don't really wanna go there... try the Piccadilly Line at 5pm on a Friday in July, and you'll change your mind!
    l'air libre les oiseaux ont eux aussi le vertige (camille)

Yes, I once had a girl come into my dorm room in college, and she loved the smell of my room. From all the dirty socks and clothes. She was so turned on, and you know what happened... lol
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."