Code of Conduct

Thread: Custo Man

Default Custo Man

Have you people check Custo Man? I think its a great fragrance, very synthetic yet unusual and original. If you are looking for something in the line of Mugler Cologne and perhaps Original Vetiver Custo Man is a good option.
    It really smells futuristic to me nose, very clean , it mixes well citrus notes,floral note, musk and .. something industrial like.
    The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

Default Re: Custo Man

I've got the Custo Barcelona for men. There's a new one called Pure Custo Man which I'm waiting to try.

IMHO it is a Fleur du Male flanker (softer) ... the same perfumer (Francis Kurkdjian), I love the original FdM and therefore Custo Man.

Greetings

Custo's a funny one for me. It could be one of the most synthetic fragrances I've ever smelled. One day I love it the next I hate it. At the very least it's unique.

I'm just smelling Reflection Man by Amouage for the first time and it's reminding me a bit of Custo. Has anyone else noticed a similarity?

Quote Originally Posted by laph View Post
    I'm just smelling Reflection Man by Amouage for the first time and it's reminding me a bit of Custo. Has anyone else noticed a similarity?
    The reason I bought Custo was because it reminded me quite a bit of Reflection. Reflection gives me an instant headache, where as Custo doesn't, plus it's way cheaper than Amouage