Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default I found my personal panty dropper...its not a particular cologne tho. It's a layerin combo.

I finally found what I've been looking for! lol. I've been testing a layering combo with my dates lately and I've been having amazing results. What I use is....

Burberry London
    +
    Avon's Tomarrow
    +
    Axe Dark temptation bodywash

!!!!!!! With this combination you smell like you bathed at willy wonkas chocolate factory, dried off with caramel towels, ate some peanut butter cookies, and took a dip in a cinnamon oatmeal pool.

I've just layed there and have hads girls make all the moves. If you have London and Tomarrow I'd advice you to go head an get the body wash. Surprisingly, that is what makes all the difference.

Default Re: I found my personal panty dropper...its not a particular cologne tho. It's a layerin combo.

I think I just puked.
    For those about to stink, I salute you!

Default Re: I found my personal panty dropper...its not a particular cologne tho. It's a layerin combo.

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    I finally found what I've been looking for! lol. I've been testing a layering combo with my dates lately and I've been having amazing results. What I use is....

Burberry London
    +
    Avon's Tomarrow
    +

!!!!!!! With this combination you smell like you bathed at willy wonkas chocolate factory, dried off with caramel towels, ate some peanut butter cookies, and took a dip in a cinnamon oatmeal pool.

I've just layed there and have hads girls make all the moves. If you have London and Tomarrow I'd advice you to go head an get the body wash. Surprisingly, that is what makes all the difference.
    Just wondering how many panty that u have drop. LOL !

Blog Entries

My panty dropper is humor, an education, and game.

Based on that combo, I'll bet that those are some mighty large panties hitting the floor. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by A. Homme View Post
    Based on that combo, I'll bet that those are some mighty large panties hitting the floor...
    ROFL. Big Momma's in da house!

With this combination you smell like you bathed at willy wonkas chocolate factory, dried off with caramel towels, ate some peanut butter cookies, and took a dip in a cinnamon oatmeal pool.
    Oompa Loompa!

LOL some of the replies to this thread make this the funniest thread on BN in recent memory!

Burberry London
    +
    Avon's Tomarrow
    +

Cool story bro!

Surprisingly, that is what makes all the difference.
    LOL! Thanks! Best post ever. This should be a sticky

Blog Entries

"Tomarrow"?? What's that, a verb or a noun? Something with notes of marrow? Hmmm, interesting.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.
    Currently wearing: Narcisse Noir by Caron

lol.. Good story..
    I always wondered about layering. The question was made even more mysteriously recently. Two houses claim there products are great and meant to be layered. Jo Malone and a Maison called Memo.
    Jo Malones SA suggested I test and layer right there in the boutique. So I went ahead with the first scent only to be told off that I should not of used that scent first BUT the other recommended scent first. She added there no point in going any further now in layering the two scents BECAUSE the result is going to be completely different. Work that one out?

Burberry London
    +
    Avon's Tomarrow
    +

Good grief. And do you sprinke icing sugar on the top of your head as well?
    l'air libre les oiseaux ont eux aussi le vertige (camille)

Blog Entries

Need to fix up my personal black list with "panty dropper". Nothing against the op!

By the way, what about brushing your teeth with peanut butter additionally?
    Smellin good

Heyyyyyy leave the guy alone . . . . he's done some real research here.
    makes a mental note - Tomorrow's the key.

Wow! And I thought I was a bad ass for layering Musc Ravaguer with Muscs Koublai Khan!

Quote Originally Posted by lupo View Post
    Good grief. And do you sprinke icing sugar on the top of your head as well?
    Give the man some credit. He didn't say where he applied the honey...

Sur la Plage

Does "personal panty dropper" mean it makes you drop your own panties?
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

With this combination you smell like you bathed at willy wonkas chocolate factory, dried off with caramel towels, ate some peanut butter cookies, and took a dip in a cinnamon oatmeal pool.
    Ooooh... come over here, big boy! xx xx

get the body wash. Surprisingly, that is what makes all the difference ...
    I think this is key right here. Being clean and having a shower - I suspect the rest of it means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    Does "personal panty dropper" mean it makes you drop your own panties?
    My first thought precisely.

money is the best panty dropper and second power. Everything else is very meritorious
    The only easy day was yesterday

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by teardrop View Post
    "Tomarrow"?? What's that, a verb or a noun? Something with notes of marrow? Hmmm, interesting.
    Tomato?
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!
    Currently wearing: Beloved Man by Amouage

Quote Originally Posted by Spoombung View Post
    Ooh aah Matron?

gross

Haha poor tommygunz! If you like it then good for you.

Is that Avon frag tomarrow or is it called tomorrow?

Sur la Plage

Tomarrow, tomarrow I love ya tomarrow
    Your're just a pantry drop away
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Burberry London
    +
    Avon's Tomarrow
    +

How much you pay him to he drop your panties?

So much sugar, you sure the panties owners weren't diabetic?

This is one of those threads you glad you read.... it's got lolbombs galore.
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!