Code of Conduct

Default Gucci Pour Homme ii.. Its Real or Fake?

Guys.. im new here.. my fragrance its authentic or not?
    Please help me..

dont know why the box dont have bar code.. its normal??

Default Re: Gucci Pour Homme ii.. Its Real or Fake?

Could be wrong but it looks fine to me.

Looks fine...how's the juice?

Sorry to derail from the topic, I just have a question. The 4th picture from top, at the bottom of the box, there's a picture there of like an "opened-cream-container-looking" that says '36 M' in it. I heard that this is the expiry of this perfume meaning 36 months. How true is that? I see this in a lot of perfumes, but some perfumes don't have it. What is it?

Looks legit. What are your concerns?

I don't think they would fake a fragrance like this. It's mainly the REAL heavy hitters like AdG and Le Male, and also quite a few Creeds.
    “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.”
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

Looks legit and that bottle is a thing of beauty... Need to purchase one soon!

Looks good to me, and great choice might I add. Has a matching serial number on the bottle and box of "6355". I don't think they would fake this but you never know I guess.

pretty sure it's legit

Quote Originally Posted by volley2 View Post

Sorry to derail from the topic, I just have a question. The 4th picture from top, at the bottom of the box, there's a picture there of like an "opened-cream-container-looking" that says '36 M' in it. I heard that this is the expiry of this perfume meaning 36 months. How true is that? I see this in a lot of perfumes, but some perfumes don't have it. What is it?
    im not sure about 36M
    i think your right..

Quote Originally Posted by calero View Post
    Looks legit. What are your concerns?
    the box dont have bar code..

Quote Originally Posted by luppi View Post
    the box dont have bar code..
    Am I the only one that can see a barcode...?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSheedah View Post
    Am I the only one that can see a barcode...?
    I mean this one.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by luvinfragsguy View Post
    pretty sure it's legit
    pretty sure? why? I´m not pretty sure about anything :?
    my current top five (always in transition)

Dior Eau Noire
    HdP 1725 Casanova
    eau de gloire parfum d'empire
    Dia man Amouage
    comme des garçons man 2

is like you said , but I don´t know why some fragances don´t have that picture

Dior Eau Noire
    HdP 1725 Casanova
    Dia man Amouage
    comme des garçons man 2

Wow.. You're worried about an extra bar code? Holy paranoia! To my knowledge, there are no Gucci ph II fakes. And I can assure you 1000000000000000000000% that based on those pictures, that is as authentic as can be. So stop worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by blackened View Post
    can u explain more details pls?

From the Commission Directive Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC, it says:

The date shall be clearly expressed and shall consist of either the month and year or the day, month and year in that order. If
    necessary, this information shall be supplemented by an indication of the conditions which must be satisfied to guarantee the stated
    durability.
    Indication of the date of durability shall not be mandatory for cosmetic products with a minimum durability of more than 30
    months. For such products, there shall be an indication of the period of time after opening for which the product can be used without any harm to the consumer. This information shall be indicated by the symbol given in Annex VIIIa followed by the period (in months and/or years);
    The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Delete
    Last edited by Nucking Fice; 19th March 2011 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Dual post
    The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

can u explain more details pls?
    I mean that even in the case that everything looks right , with the packaging according to standard , etc , the juice could be fake , so ... that´s why I see exaggerated that expression of pretty sure
    In my opinion , one of the most important reason to know the authenticity of some product is the the origin:the place where you bought it.
    ....and of course the juice , but the packaging is relatively easy to imitate, that´s what I mean.

Dior Eau Noire
    HdP 1725 Casanova
    Dia man Amouage
    comme des garçons man 2

Quote Originally Posted by Nucking Fice View Post
    From the Commission Directive Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC, it says:
    thanks for sharing

thanks +1

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    Wow.. You're worried about an extra bar code? Holy paranoia! To my knowledge, there are no Gucci ph II fakes. And I can assure you 1000000000000000000000% that based on those pictures, that is as authentic as can be. So stop worrying.
    so.. u mean my fragrance is 100% authentic??

thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by blackened View Post
    I feel the same way, so I pay retail. I do this for almost anything that’s counterfeited. I seen a fake Ralph Lauran shirt at Marshalls (only once, don’t know how it got there). I still would shop at these type of stores, I consider it an isolated incident (someone may have purchased real and returned a fake).
    I post lots from my I phone so if this looks like a text message that's why ( :

I heard that this is the expiry of this perfume meaning 36 months. How true is that? I see this in a lot of perfumes, but some perfumes don't have it. What is it?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Period-...opening_symbol

so.. u mean my fragrance is 100% authentic??

thanks..
    From what I can see, and from the many times that I've seen this fragrance on the shelves. I'm not sure if it has 2 bar codes or not at all stores, I would assume the other bar code is just for the stores price, because sometimes the original bar code doesn't register in a stores system, so they throw another on there. Or if it has something to do with prices.

But ya, as far as I can tell, the sprayer is gold, the bottom of the bottle looks legit, the box looks legit, and the cap. If that is a fake, then they did one hell of a good job!

If you're wearing it and notice that it doesn't project very well, or last so long, this is normal. Gucci pH II has very low sillage, and spotty longevity.

Aren't gucci fragrances like 30$? Just buy from authentic sources.

If I were a counterfeiter, Gucci PH II wouldn't be on my list of things to make a quick buck on. GIT on the other hand....

The box and bottle look the exact same as mine (looking at it right now as I'm typing) except the missing upper bar code and my bottle was purchased at Sephora. Maybe you can tell use where you got it? If it is a fake it's a daym good job IMO. Like I said earlier I'm pretty sure it's not a fake, it looks very legit. Like what The_Cologneist said this fragrance has poor longevity and sillage but is one of my favorites.

I just compared my bottle, which I bought at a department store, to yours & everything is identical. So it appears to be legit

However, if you find it projects like a beast & has monster sillage ... then the juice inside is fake

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    From what I can see, and from the many times that I've seen this fragrance on the shelves. I'm not sure if it has 2 bar codes or not at all stores, I would assume the other bar code is just for the stores price, because sometimes the original bar code doesn't register in a stores system, so they throw another on there. Or if it has something to do with prices.

But ya, as far as I can tell, the sprayer is gold, the bottom of the bottle looks legit, the box looks legit, and the cap. If that is a fake, then they did one hell of a good job!

If you're wearing it and notice that it doesn't project very well, or last so long, this is normal. Gucci pH II has very low sillage, and spotty longevity.
    Quote Originally Posted by luvinfragsguy View Post
    The box and bottle look the exact same as mine (looking at it right now as I'm typing) except the missing upper bar code and my bottle was purchased at Sephora. Maybe you can tell use where you got it? If it is a fake it's a daym good job IMO. Like I said earlier I'm pretty sure it's not a fake, it looks very legit. Like what The_Cologneist said this fragrance has poor longevity and sillage but is one of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    I just compared my bottle, which I bought at a department store, to yours & everything is identical. So it appears to be legit

However, if you find it projects like a beast & has monster sillage ... then the juice inside is fake
    Perfect!! i want like this, compare with your fragrance
    Thanks guy.. and now i am more confident with my fragrance is authentic
    I bought from seller at the forum in my country, only RM200 (sori, not sure convert to US dollar) thats why im worried.. Agree with the_cologneist, this scent not too strong and about longevity and sillage only 4,5 hours on my skin but i like this smell