Code of Conduct

Default ATTENTION M;Men - Masaki Matsushima 1.3 oz is 19$ at sephora.com

2.7 oz is 26$

This frag is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Subtle but good longevity with a creamy tea and vetiver, nutmeg base.

Sur la Plage

Default Re: ATTENTION M;Men - Masaki Matsushima 1.3 oz is 19$ at sephora.com

Thanks for the heads up Barry. I tried this at Sephora recently and really liked it.

However, it looks like the 1.3 oz is out of stock already.
    Last edited by petruccijc; 7th May 2008 at 07:06 PM.

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Thanks Barry. I will hit the local Sephora tomorrow afternoon and report back if the deal is going there and I can score either size.
    'Those who grow too big for their pants will be exposed in the end'--anon

I just checked and sephora.com has reset the prices back to full retail. They were 50% off. Hmmmmm...

Maybe I am not understanding something. When I go to Sephora.com it shows 1.3oz for $19.50

Sur la Plage

Yeah, I still see the 2.7 oz for $26 and the 1.35 oz for $19 (but out of stock)
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

They had both sizes and the deoderant for these prices at my local Sephora, so it's not just an internet price.

Blog Entries

i can confirm this today as well.

stopped by the sephora shop after work, and picked up a 2.7oz bottle of this for $26. none of the employees even knew it was on sale, til they scanned it....

I tried the m;men on paper and it reminds me of Guerlain Vetiver (but with citrus). I have a sample bottle to try. It was not marked as $19 at my local Sephora. I didn't think to ask them to scan it. If the sample goes well, I may go back there.

Thanks for the heads up.

--Edit--
    I had to take my daughter to a birthday party. The party place was not far from Sephora so I stopped in and picked up 2.7oz for $26. As others have said, they did not know it was on sale. I am wearing it now. It is warming up here today and I have been running around getting ready to cut the grass. As I am sweating, I can smell this nice scent. It is creamy as others have described but as you heat up, the citrus starts to cut through a bit. Very nice. Again, thanks for the heads up on this one!

BTW petruccijc, you are my fragrance compass (for lack of a better term). I read nearly all your posts. You have similar tastes in fragrances that I do. Its just that you are way ahead of me in fragrances tried and skill. This makes it easy for someone like me to follow.
    Last edited by Maxpower; 10th May 2008 at 07:55 PM.

one of the few fragrances i've found with tequila note
    gotta this stuff

Some think it boring, but it's got a nice mix of notes, and is natural-smelling. There is "legibility" here (it's not a "blob") and there is some development that also keeps things interesting.

I got a bottle of this cheap a few years ago. I bought it in a Sephora store and the clerks had no idea it was going to ring up so cheap!

It does remind me a little bit of Voyage D'Hermes with its "salty dog" cocktail" kind of feel. Nice stuff.