Code of Conduct

Default Amouage Epic Women initial Review

Hello BN, well today I finally received my samples from Luckyscent....I have been waiting for this particular one for a while... and finally got a hand on a sample of it... Amouage Epic Women... here's my initial review on this fragrance...

Initial blast just caught me by surprise...kind of popped a boner... LOL! Smells very sexy, unique and mystical and very different from the men version of Epic... a very nice floral rosy, spicy, and slight woody smell...I would say this is more on the feminine side, but I can see some guys pulling this one off...It's a very beautiful scent...seductive and very very sexy... I would fall for a lady who wear this fragrance... a very very very beautiful, and sexy scent... It's so different, that I can't describe this fragrance... I'm looking at the notes here on basenotes, but I can't filter any of these notes out except for the sexy floral and woody scent...it is blended so nicely, that I can't filter each note by itself...it's kind of like an orchestra playing a masterpiece music to perfection..everyone is in sync and hitting every notes to perfection... what a beautiful scent... the more I sniff this fragrance the more I'm falling in love with it... so sexy and beautiful... my grade for this fragrance is a perfect 10/10 in my book...WOW!!!
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Blog Entries

Default Re: Amouage Epic Women initial Review

This is the one in the dark green bottle, right?

I remember smelling it on a card and I thought it was more unisex. It smelled good.
    SEEKING BOTTLES OF:

Aramis New West (preferably old bottle)
    Patrick by Fragrances of Ireland
    Azzaro Aqua
    Gloria by Cacharel

PM me if you have bottles that you're willing to sell or trade!

The womens is like a million times better than the mens one IMHO , I just love it and definatly a future purchase

It's very unisex in my opinion.

The main things I smell are Pink Pepper, Amber, Rose and Incense. If you enjoyed this, try OPUS IV, which is also an oriental with a got pink pepper hit. Though I prefer Epic Woman over it.

In an ideal world, I'd own every Amouage bottle (except Ciel and Silver, I'll pass on those) Sadly they're not the easiest perfumes to wear Just too good to be worn for an average day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekove View Post
    It's very unisex in my opinion.

The main things I smell are Pink Pepper, Amber, Rose and Incense. If you enjoyed this, try OPUS IV, which is also an oriental with a got pink pepper hit. Though I prefer Epic Woman over it.

In an ideal world, I'd own every Amouage bottle (except Ciel and Silver, I'll pass on those) Sadly they're not the easiest perfumes to wear Just too good to be worn for an average day.
    I agree with you on Silver...I have not tried Ciel yet...but Silver is just too sharp and not good at all, although the quality is great... The gold is just too rich, floral and much for me... I"m in love with Epic women and Hommage Attar...
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Hm, I'll have to check it out, along with Lyric Woman. So far Lyric Man is the only one I'd wear... I liked Epic, Jubilation and Memoir but wouldn't wear them in public I think a heavy application of Epic Man would fill an entire department store.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorje123 View Post
    Hm, I'll have to check it out, along with Lyric Woman. So far Lyric Man is the only one I'd wear... I liked Epic, Jubilation and Memoir but wouldn't wear them in public I think a heavy application of Epic Man would fill an entire department store.
    I go very light on the Epic Men and away from the neck area...2 spray max...the Jubilation is not as potent...I do 4 spray with Jubilation...but you have to try Epic Women...a very sexy and beautiful scent...
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man

Quote Originally Posted by Grottola View Post
    This is the one in the dark green bottle, right?

I remember smelling it on a card and I thought it was more unisex. It smelled good.
    Yes, I think it is the dark green bottle, but I did not buy a bottle, I got a sample vial...
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man

Quote Originally Posted by change1 View Post
    I go very light on the Epic Men and away from the neck area...2 spray max...the Jubilation is not as potent...I do 4 spray with Jubilation...but you have to try Epic Women...a very sexy and beautiful scent...
    Agree - 1 or 2 sprays of Epic Man max.

1 spray on a card keeps my office at home smelling nice for several days.

Quote Originally Posted by change1 View Post
    Hello BN, well today I finally received my samples from Luckyscent....I have been waiting for this particular one for a while... and finally got a hand on a sample of it... Amouage Epic Women... here's my initial review on this fragrance...

Initial blast just caught me by surprise...kind of popped a boner... LOL! Smells very sexy, unique and mystical and very different from the men version of Epic... a very nice floral rosy, spicy, and slight woody smell...I would say this is more on the feminine side, but I can see some guys pulling this one off...It's a very beautiful scent...seductive and very very sexy... I would fall for a lady who wear this fragrance... a very very very beautiful, and sexy scent... It's so different, that I can't describe this fragrance... I'm looking at the notes here on basenotes, but I can't filter any of these notes out except for the sexy floral and woody scent...it is blended so nicely, that I can't filter each note by itself...it's kind of like an orchestra playing a masterpiece music to perfection..everyone is in sync and hitting every notes to perfection... what a beautiful scent... the more I sniff this fragrance the more I'm falling in love with it... so sexy and beautiful... my grade for this fragrance is a perfect 10/10 in my book...WOW!!!

in my opinion, this could go for pretty well any Amouage fragrance, including Silver.