I came across huge 8.5 ounce bottles of Tattoed by Inky body sprays being sold out for $4.50 each. Their spray mechanism is a pump one like the sort you spray indoor plants with. So I bought the two men's one and a woman's one for my neice an nephews.

They really liked them. I sprayed a men's one on each hand and gave them a testing.
Being body sprays, I expected them to conk out in under 2 hours, the way the Brut one does. Generally, scents that last three hours of more on the back of my hand, usually last a full working day when sprayed under clothes.

The one in the blue cannister was
"Drako: For men, this body spray contains a blend of spices, musk and precious woods. It is available in a blue canister with a tattoo design of a dragon."
My nephew who had the first choice of picking between the two went for Drako. It lasted about 4 hours on the back of my hand, and I thought it okay, but one that I could pass on.

The one in the green cannister was
"Monkey Business: For men, this body spray contains a blend of leather, lavender, pepper and sandalwood. It is available in a green canister with a tattoo design of a monkey with a top hat and a cigar."

I was quite taken with Monkey Business - a lively, powerful scent that's fairly different from my other scents. It lasted over 5 hours on the back of my hand, and I kept sniffing it constantly. And need I mention that an awful lot of the Eau type scents much loved around here barely last two hours on the back of my hand (come to think of it, a couple of Creeds fall into that category too)

I'm now pondering if I should go for the long drive back to the shop and get a bottle of Monkey Business for myself - they had one left three days ago.

Has anybody else tried these scents? I note that they don't make the Basenotes Directory.
Regards,
Renato