Code of Conduct

Default Classier fragrance: Allure Edition Blanche or Allure Homme Sport?

Which one goes better with a suit and tie? Blanche or Sport

Default Re: Classier fragrance: Allure Edition Blanche or Allure Homme Sport?

Cmon Allure Sport with tie??

I prefer Egoiste!

On the pool, MAYBE blanche, if anyone could smell it.

Allure Edition Blanche

Classier? EB by far.
    Kerosene fragrance samples and bottles here: www.min.com

EB I think, although neither of them are all that classy.

Edition Blanche

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by d4N13L View Post
    Cmon Allure Sport with tie??

I prefer Egoiste!
    Exactly. I personally would not associate the word class with either of these two fragrances, nor do I think they go with a suit and tie. If you want a classy Chanel fragrance, Egoiste is the one - or better yet Egoiste Concentree.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I don't really see why Edition Blanche would be seen as not classy. White musk, leather, and some creamy lemon. So maybe the tie is novelty instead of striped. Whatever man.

I would try something more traditional as like: Dior eau sauvage or Chanel pour monsieur

Out of those two..... EB..

If you have other options.... neither.

Out of Chanel house....Egoiste.

Skip both and get Pour Monsieur, or Egoiste.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BradW View Post
    I don't really see why Edition Blanche would be seen as not classy. White musk, leather, and some creamy lemon. So maybe the tie is novelty instead of striped. Whatever man.
    Mine had bears on it when I wore Allure Edition Blanche.

For Classy I would go with Blanche or Bleu de Chanel

agreed with the above... egoiste is on a whole different class on its own.

These two would go better with shorts and flops....
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

None.
    Acqua di Giò is my guilty pleasure. What's yours?

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyLeMale View Post
    Which one goes better with a suit and tie? Blanche or Sport
    If the choice is just these two then my comments would be as follows;
    If your wearing a dark suit ( Black/Blue/Grey) with black lace up shoes and a white shirt, then I would go with Blanche.
    If your wearing a suit that is off color (Beige/Brown) or a color shirt, and, or slip on shoes, then I would go with Sport.

For a semi-formal event in the spring/summer wearing a grey / beige / brown suit, I think edition Blanche would fit perfect.

Don't know AEB but AHS I wouldn't describe as classy, well, perhaps in a polo shirt on the tennis court kind of way. I'd go for Antaeus instead.

Blanche, no doubt

Don't understand the widespread dislike for it here, I love it!

Blanche definitely

A little off topic:

Am I the only one who thinks Edition Blanche smells too similar to Davidoff Adventure Eau Fraiche? I have both...and man, I can´t tell the difference between them.

If you're looking for a classy suit and tie fragrance for the summer , look into Prada infusion d'homme!