Code of Conduct

Default Completely over with Le Male...a new fragrance has stolen my heart.

Guys, Le Male is definitely an okay frag, but something new has opened my eyes:

I know it doesnt have the great rep on here, but if you try it out youll see what i mean. imo its a masterpiece of perfumery and really needs to get some hype

Delicious notes of lime and oak, its classy, versatile, sexy. everything you can possibly want in a fragrance.

april fools
    Last edited by JonnyLeMale; 1st April 2011 at 08:18 AM.

Default Re: Completely over with Le Male...a new fragrance has stolen my heart.

lol im just waiting for the avatars to change like last year

That was highly predictable.
    Acqua di Gi˛ is my guilty pleasure. What's yours?

This kid really makes me laugh
    └ l'air libre les oiseaux ont eux aussi le vertige (camille)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lupo View Post
    This kid really makes me laugh
    Me too.

What the heck. Time to spray on some "Big Pony Number One" and wake up the wife!

I don┤t know which one is more boring.......
    my current top five (always in transition)

Dior Eau Noire
    HdP 1725 Casanova
    eau de gloire parfum d'empire
    Dia man Amouage
    comme des garšons man 2

I was thinking Jonny had possibly be Braped...
    Creed Aventus lid wanted: please pm if you can help

Lol! I won't lie...you got me, lol! I forgot it was April 1, lol. I thought you were talking about Dior Homme before I saw the description of the fragrance. lol But when I saw lime and oak, I was like wth fragrance could he be talking about? lol

excuse me but I don't want to open a new topic for this question... why CK MAN too is so bad rated in this forum?

(serious question, thanks)

Lol!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by klopp View Post
    excuse me but I don't want to open a new topic for this question... why CK MAN too is so bad rated in this forum?

Probably because it smells a lot like every other spicy/woody men's fragrance on the market nowadays.

On me, it smells like pickles.
    SEEKING BOTTLES OF:

Aramis New West (preferably old bottle)
    Patrick by Fragrances of Ireland
    Azzaro Aqua
    Gloria by Cacharel

PM me if you have bottles that you're willing to sell or trade!

Blog Entries

Sorry Jonny, l wasn't fooled for a second!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by klopp View Post

If you like it, that's what's important. To answer your question let me make this suggestion: if you're into fragrance try exploring a wide variety of different fragrances. Sample as much as you can, and not just from the men's counter but also from perfume shops, niche perfume sites, and of course unisex and feminine fragrances. Over time as you gain more experience and perspective your opinion on what makes a good perfume will evolve. If you've only ever tried a few dozen fragrances perhaps CK MAN 2 is the best you've yet experienced, but once you've sampled a hundred, or a few hundred fragrances, your opinion may just change....

As for the OP, I'm not sure I get the joke. If someone told me they loved JPG Le Male and then later told me they loved RL Pony 1 (or whatever it's called) I wouldn't flinch for a moment, after all they're in the same general category of perfumes.

Sur la Plage

Well, it would be an upgrade......
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I understood, thanks

Good One!!!!!!

I would have believe you if you picked a better fragrance.....Big Pony? Come on......
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Try No. 2. That will open your eyes.

I don't think I would have been fooled if it wasn't April Fools....;-)
    TOP 5
    1. Montale Wild Aoud
    2. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    3. Montale Red Vetyver
    4. Montale Aoud Lime
    5. Le Labo Vetiver 46

Creativity is more than just being different. Anybody can plan weird; that's easy. What's hard is to be as simple as Bach. Making the simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
    Charles Mingus

Name change to JonnyBigPony in the works?

Nice one

Quote Originally Posted by wood500 View Post
    Name change to JonnyBigPony in the works?

Jonnybigpony ? LoL , sounds poetic

Dior Eau Noire
    HdP 1725 Casanova
    Dia man Amouage
    comme des garšons man 2

Had me for a second, but as soon as I saw Pony No 1 I knew it was either a trick or you were absolutely crazy

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyLeMale View Post
    Guys, Le Male is definitely an okay frag, but something new has opened my eyes:

I know it doesnt have the great rep on here, but if you try it out youll see what i mean. imo its a masterpiece of perfumery and really needs to get some hype

Delicious notes of lime and oak, its classy, versatile, sexy. everything you can possibly want in a fragrance.

Gaultier must be disappointed with you , you promised him eternal love

Dior Eau Noire
    HdP 1725 Casanova
    Dia man Amouage
    comme des garšons man 2

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond Hume View Post
    That was highly predictable.
    Kind of but GAWD I was hoping for Johnny 1 instead of the le smell ish

Hilarious!!!
    Gary

haha jonny you got me up till i noticed a gap, then i knew it! i was thinking, oh you can't be serious...

Nice one