Code of Conduct

Default Looking for fragrances that feature notes of butter (in your fridge).++

I know this sounds weird but I sampled Scents of Time Nenufar and while I didn't care for its dominating notes, I did find it had this butter accord at one stage surrounded by light florals and I thought, wow! Now THAT is beautiful!! And I normally hate florals so that is saying something. I didn't even know they made those in fragrances or that I would enjoy it so much! I enjoy notes of nuts but actual butter from your fridge? WOW! Now I am craving a scent with butter in it. It could be "floral butter"/ buttery floral or buttery anything else. I just want butter in it, like in your fridge. Any suggestions? Thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: Looking for fragrances that feature notes of butter (in your fridge).++

The buttery feel was the reason I rejected Summer by Kenzo -- mimosa and butter. Did not work for me, but sounds pretty close to what you're looking for.

Blog Entries

The latest from serge lutens, jeux de peau, is meant to smell like buttered bread. To my nose it smelled like brown butter.
    jtd

Blog Entries

Default Re: Looking for fragrances that feature notes of butter (in your fridge).++

I'll add another Serge Lutens, his Santal de Mysore. I find it quite buttery.

My personal favorite buttery frag is Costume National Homme, but I think the easiest to find (and cheapest, though it's quite nice) is Mugler's B*Men, which I find totally unisex.
    Has everyone checked out my Top 100 Blog??

Thank you so much everyone for your suggestions !!

Parfumerie Generale Musc Maori. It smells very much like chocolate first, then a little chocolate and loads of butter.