Code of Conduct

Default Looking for something new...

I just bought gucci guilty and allure homme, two sweetish scents. I also think of dior homme as a cocoa kind of sweet scent, which I also wear often. Then today I wore grey flannel, and it's a little too "mature" for me to wear most days here in the CA weather, and at my age of 20. So, I know it's a really broad question, but can anyone name a few mediums in that amazingly broad area I am looking in? If anything, a few samples to go and try.

BTW, bulgari man is close to the medium I like or that I think I am looking for, but it has no projection or lasting power on me.

Would gucci pour homme 1 or 2 fit my needs here?

Default Re: Looking for something new...

Gucci I id very smoky, woody with some spice. Gucci II might meet you needs. Get over to Sephora and get a sample.
    Five that I am enjoying right now

1) Sel de Vetiver by The Different Company
    2) Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain
    3) Bois des Iles by Chanel
    4) Devin by Aramis
    5) Coromandel by Chanel

Go with Gucci II

Quote Originally Posted by digger51 View Post
    Gucci I id very smoky, woody with some spice. Gucci II might meet you needs. Get over to Sephora and get a sample.
    I plan on it, but I want to go in with a few ideas in mind since they get upset when I ask for a lot of samples. Nordstrom only gives out three at a time, sephora gave me a lot last time, but don't want to be a douche and be that guy again.

So, I am kinda looking for a few to get to bring home and try on my skin, or maybe a blind buy online right now if there is a strong enough candidate.

btw guys, please don't feel limited to only picking of those two gucci choices I named.

GPH II is a great frag I think, definetely give that one a try.

try bvlgari black

I've been pondering acqua di parma colonia intense, cypress tuscany, one of the polo black's, kenzo power, burberry for men, true religion for men (not drifter), and the black bottle of prada amber (I hated the purple one).

but please don't just name from this pile of names.

I like AdP a lot (including the mediterraneo line, ie cypress), but these styles of perfume are very fresh and pleasant but don't last too long, if that's your concern. I second bulgari black, it has a funky rubber note; but for this reason, you must try it first. You can also try Envy man if you like a touch of ginger. And if you like lavender and vanilla, Caron pour un homme, though it's hard to find.

cacio

Prada Amber, Carolina Herrera CHIC, Cartier Declaration, Dior Dune, Versace Dreamer, Guerlain Homme Intense , Kenzo Power.... this you should try..

Try L'instant de Guerlain. Preferably the intense if you could find it.