Code of Conduct

Default Bond No. 9 refill offer

Just to let you know, maybe hold off another week on a bond purchase. I got a postcard from bond that states you can bring any empty purfume bottle back and get a free refill, but you have to buy two bond products. This sounds like the same special they had this past summer.
    I post lots from my I phone so if this looks like a text message that's why ( :

Default Re: Bond No. 9 refill offer

I thought that was a running-offer?

Just sounds like a blatant up-sell tactic to me.

sorry about new thread, I just found out.

What's a refill? The SA at Saks said they had a promotion running now that if you buy two Bond's (100ml) you get a new tester (100ml). I can't think of three I'd want.

They re-fill an empty Bond bottle that you already own (and I assume have used up).

They don't refill your bottle, they give you a new bottle with no cap in a small plain box. Bottom of bottle says refill. I just bought a bottle of chez and thinking of taking reciept to store and get the promotion. But I just went on a spending spree and don't really need any more. I would need another purchase to get free bottle.

"Offer" renewed this year too. Just got a card from Saks saying that if one brings an empty fragrance container (any brand) to a Bond no 9 counter, buys something else ($$$), one will receive a free refillable pocket spray. April 10-22. (but then, if one really needs to buy more than one bond 9, one can wait for the 3 for the price of 2 offer that usually appears later in the year).

cacio

Is this a actually Saks offer or a Bond one?

It's not clear, the card had both the Saks and the Bond no 9 logo, and the text only talked about a Bond counter.

cacio