Code of Conduct

Default I need something Gourmand like Pure Havane by Thierry Mugler

OK, so I smelled Pure Havane A Men by Thierry Mugler at the Mall, I really liked it at first. The next day I came back, sprayed again because it didn't last that long on me. I was kind of disappointed by Mugler, because I am used to his long-lasting colognes and didn't believe this. It was windy outside so that might be it, that's why I went back the next day. It was in the low 70s F(20s C), and sunny. So it lasted me good 3 hours, and this is it's 4th hour as I am typing but I can definitely feel it that it is much weaker than it was 2 hours before, very very weak for what you'd expect from it. The lady was so nice that she even gave a sample bottle of it. I was excited and really thankful.
    So what I am asking you is to help me find something very similar to this. I really want something that smells very similar to this but has better longevity and if possible better projection.
    SO, please recommend a very similar scent to this one, but with better longevity and projection.
    Thanks and good job, Mugler.

Default Re: I need something Gourmand like Pure Havane by Thierry Mugler

It might just be your nose. Try spraying it again and seeing if other people can smell it on you 4 or more hours later.

Rochas man
    Animale
    Lolita Lempicka au masculine
    A men
    Pure Malt

Quote Originally Posted by TheDrydown View Post
    It might just be your nose.
    Agree.

I've tried PH only once and found it to be yet another cheap synthetic smelling garbage. It kinda reminded me of Bogart Pour Homme (the new one in the grey box) which has a great lasting power and which I sold 3-4 years ago (can't stand Lyral) so I might be way off-base here. Sorry.