Code of Conduct
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: eBay Seller - Universal-Perfume

Quote Originally Posted by Félix (Spain) View Post
    Universal Perfumes and Cosmetics from Kwait is not a trustworthy online shop. Some months ago I ordered a perfume from then and I never received it. I asked for my money back and after several weeks waiting for it, so far I haven't received either. I advise not to trust on these people.
    Yes, unfortunately this is the same experience many of us have had with this retailer. When there's an issue, they refuse to acknowledge it. They will not issue refunds or even respond to a problem.

Reside in McLean, NYC, Manuel Antonio & Búzios

Although never having a problem with this retailer in the past. I have stopped all business with him as it has become just too risky and what he offers can now be gotten elsewhere from other Middles East retailers at comparable prices.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Although never having a problem with this retailer in the past. I have stopped all business with him as it has become just too risky and what he offers can now be gotten elsewhere from other Middles East retailers at comparable prices.
    Would you mind sharing what other Middle Eastern retailers?
    **Resident Basenotes .gif responder!**
    dougczar: "Like I always say, if you like something BUY IT. If you love it, BUY TWO."
    Tmoran: "Gamma radiation made the hulk but I dont think he could drink a bottle of kouros and survive."
    All Hail King Kouros!

Quote Originally Posted by ILikePeeps View Post
    Would you mind sharing what other Middle Eastern retailers?
    They were mostly Ebay vendors:

arabiandilight
    busoud 2012 (currently on extended vacation)
    abujouda ( I see he is no longer registered)

but also did a lot of shopping in years past with : http://www.perfumeuae.com/
    Last edited by hednic; 28th February 2016 at 01:07 AM.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    They were mostly Ebay vendors:

arabiandilight
    busoud 2012 (currently on extended vacation)
    abujouda ( I see he is no longer registered)

but also did a lot of shopping in years past with : http://www.perfumeuae.com/
    Thanks,
    **Resident Basenotes .gif responder!**
    dougczar: "Like I always say, if you like something BUY IT. If you love it, BUY TWO."
    Tmoran: "Gamma radiation made the hulk but I dont think he could drink a bottle of kouros and survive."
    All Hail King Kouros!

Already solved. The seller, Universal Perfumes and Cosmetics from Kwait, was refusing to give me my money back but I opened a claim with Paypal and the already solved this issue in a few days. Thanks to Paypal and I advice not to trust on this seller.

Quote Originally Posted by Félix (Spain) View Post
    Already solved. The seller, Universal Perfumes and Cosmetics from Kwait, was refusing to give me my money back but I opened a claim with Paypal and the already solved this issue in a few days. Thanks to Paypal and I advice not to trust on this seller.
    Glad you got a resolution to your satisfaction.

I purchased some perfumes from Universal Perfumes and Cosmetics almost 5 weeks ago and still waiting...
    I emailed them twice to get an update and so far there has been no response whatsoever!
    Any idea ,please?

Quote Originally Posted by Shahriar View Post
    I purchased some perfumes from Universal Perfumes and Cosmetics almost 5 weeks ago and still waiting...
    I emailed them twice to get an update and so far there has been no response whatsoever!
    Any idea ,please?
    Open an "item not received" claim against them. You're not likely to get a response from this seller, unless you ask ebay or paypal to step in and give you a refund.

I just sent an email requesting an outlook within 48 hours or I will take this matter further by contacting PayPal.
    What is the matter with this company?
    Very poor customer service!!

Much worse apparently now than they used to be.

I just sent an email requesting an outlook within 48 hours or I will take this matter further by contacting PayPal.
    Do you have access to whatsapp? They are very responsive (at least they were for me) when i contacted them via whats app. Their number is +96599123466. In January, i purchased Kalemat from them and chose regular shipping which he sends via ground shipping. They gave me tracking info after a couple of days, hwoever, this tracking doesnt work until it gets to the U.S. Unfortunately, i still hadn't received my product after 5 weeks. I contacted universal perfumes, and, the seller Mr. Moshen was very responsive to my communications on there (it takes a few hours due to the time difference) and i eventually found out that the package got to my city but was returned due to a probelm with the address. The post office never called or informed me. I was able to communicate this to Universal Perfumes, and they shipped out another package to me, this time i chose to pay extra for the expedited shipping and received it in 5 days. I would try and contact him via whatsapp, and provide your order number, if you do not hear from them, then file a dispute with paypal.

I will definitely purchase from this seller again, but with expedited shipping which can be tracked.

Good luck
    Last edited by papillo; 2nd April 2016 at 11:46 PM.

I've never used "whatsapp" !!
    Will give it a shot and see how it turns out.
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience with "Universal-Perfume" and most importantly your advice.
    Will keep you posted if you like?
    Is "Whatsapp" user-friendly?

In my opinion, a buyer shouldn't have to download a special phone app and learn how to use it, just in the hopes that this seller will respond to an issue. Absolutely ridiculous business practices, which many buyers have experienced with this seller. I would simply open up a case for a refund and call it a day, personally...

I've never used "whatsapp" !!
    Will give it a shot and see how it turns out.
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience with "Universal-Perfume" and most importantly your advice.
    Will keep you posted if you like?
    Is "Whatsapp" user-friendly?

Yes whatsapp is user friendly. Its just like another messenger application. If you can use a smartphone, you will have no issues. Look your money is already out there. You wanted to get a fragrance, it doesn't hurt to try one more avenue to resolve your issue. Unfortunately, the website for universal perfumes is not user friendly. As long as you are not out of any time frame to get your refund, it is worth a shot. At the end of the day, your goal is to receive the fragrance you paid for.

Do keep us posted, and good luck to you.
    Last edited by papillo; 5th April 2016 at 05:02 PM.

I just bought some from perfumes-de-arabia, not sure if anyone has used them. Hopefully I have a good experience.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarphil View Post
    Hopefully I have a good experience.
    Especially if this is your first. Hope you do.

Default Universal-Perfume SUCKS

I placed an order with them and paid immediately and never received any shipping details . After several emails and waiting for almost 6 weeks they responded " we don't ship to Australia and package won't arrive".
    I gave them a piece of my mind and requested a full refund and was told they refunded me the same day I ordered which was a false claim, so I had to open a case with PayPal and finally after a week I got a full refund.
    PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE.
    VERY UNRELIABLE and disrespectful.
    I proceeded to order from another company based in Kuwait and my parcel is on it's way as we speak and it takes less than a week to get delivered.

Default Re: Universal-Perfume SUCKS

I proceeded to order from another company based in Kuwait and my parcel is on it's way as we speak and it takes less than a week to get delivered.
    May I ask the name of the other company with whom you have resolved to do business with?

You sure can.
    I found it on Ebay with a great feedback.
    Here is the link:

www.ebay.com/usr/6labusa

Good luck

You sure can.
    I found it on Ebay with a great feedback.
    Here is the link:

www.ebay.com/usr/6labusa

Good luck
    Thank you very much.