Code of Conduct

Default Bois 1920. Classic or Extreem.

both smell great. Which one do you prefer, and why? I do not quite understand the "Classic Extreem" name, because it`s a complete different fragrance than the Classic 1920 version. It`s not just a stronger EDP version of the Classic..

Default Re: Bois 1920. Classic or Extreem.

I prefer Extreme. I used to have Classic but ended up selling it. They're actually called "Classic 1920" and "1920 Extreme." They're not intended to be variations of the other.
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

The Extreme is absolutely lovely. Sharp, astringent, "barbershoppy" with some lurking sweetness. Perfect
    with a well cut navy blazer and crisp white shirt. Pure class.

I personally don't collect this line but a good friend of mine has Extreme and he swears by it.

Personally I prefer Classic to Extreme and own a bottle. The line, I think, is fairly consistent in quality but doesn't exactly have anything that stands out from the rest. I used to also own Sushi Imperiale and Agrumi Amari but rarely wore them so sold them off here. Liked Sandalo e The too.

I am a fan of classic. Extreme is boozy. Classic really get compliments when I wear it. It is an underrated house IMO.

Classic is wearable and smells nice. Although it has something familiar about it. I personally don't feel the price is justified so for me, I'd rather invest in other fragrances. Its a good quality scent but I feel I would pay niche prices for something slightly above average. Just my opinion, of course.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Classic for me. I've had both, but classic is the only one I have bought another bottle of. It's great for any time of the day and occasion, lasts a very long time and I've had loads of compliments whilst wearing this.

Wearing the sample of Classic tonight. I'm diggin it and will be under consideration. I get something akin to DG PH. Anyone else?
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?