Code of Conduct

Default Officially Commissioned Perfume for the Royal Wedding....uhm, what?

So Creed aren't the only ones to make stuff up about about royalty and perfumes.

Default Re: Officially Commissioned Perfume for the Royal Wedding....uhm, what?

Ohhh, that's a classic one. "Offering" a service, then claiming it was commissioned, lovely.

A method favored by psychics, where they claim the police departments always calls them to help them solve mysteries, when they're the ones who call to offer their so called "help". But it seems to be working...some psychics are richer than all of us. And I'm quite sure who ever behind that perfume is, he is making a fine amount of money himself.
    Last edited by Ekove; 12th April 2011 at 05:19 AM.

Doesn't surprise me at all. How exploitative.

LOL. That's like those informercials for eyecreams that say, "So effective, it was handed out in giftbags at the Sundance Film Festival and the Academy Awards!

wow. Handed out in giftbags. Can't argue with that. I'm gonna introduce myself as "Indie Guy, the guitarist so incredible and overflowing with musical genius, that he once served a beer to Ozzy Osbourne guitarist Zakk Wylde!!!"

So royalty does keep a track of fragrances associated with them? Have Creed been called out by any royalty yet?
    -

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp View Post
    So royalty does keep a track of fragrances associated with them? Have Creed been called out by any royalty yet?
    Well, you know they British choose not to wear anything else except Creed Windsor.

Oh wow, they are just as bad as the chick offering the William and Catherine scents.

P.S. I have nothing really against Creed fragrances but I do find their marketing department incredibly amusing.

Weisswange perfumes are sold at my local organic store. I tried some and found them positively atrocious. Royal crap, so to say.
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.