Code of Conduct

Default Zino Authenticity?

Quick question for you guys. I recently received a bottle of Zino from Fragrance X.com, and have to say that I’m not sure of its authenticity. First, the box wasn’t sealed, and secondly, I seem to remember Zino being a powerhouse in the sillage and longetivity department; this one had next to no smell initially, and was pretty much gone within a minute or two.

My question is could this just have been a “bad” bottle, or is this the way Zino smells now due to it being an older fragrance? Also, any recommendations on where to get the “original strength” Zino? Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Default Re: Zino Authenticity?

I always have concern over frags that have been discontinued many years ago from when I'm purchasing them. Obviously they aren't new stock so there always the chance they have spoiled.

Although I'm not familiar with this frag so I can't comment about it specifically. I hope they have a return policy and honor it.
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloom View Post
    Quick question for you guys. I recently received a bottle of Zino from Fragrance X.com, and have to say that I’m not sure of its authenticity. First, the box wasn’t sealed, and secondly, I seem to remember Zino being a powerhouse in the sillage and longetivity department; this one had next to no smell initially, and was pretty much gone within a minute or two.

My question is could this just have been a “bad” bottle, or is this the way Zino smells now due to it being an older fragrance? Also, any recommendations on where to get the “original strength” Zino? Any help or suggestions are appreciated.
    Any local privately owned fragrance shop will have Zino. The bottle could just have gone "off". It happens, but be sure that fragrancex helps you with a refund...etc.

I don't feel that Zino is a powerhouse, but its decent for longevity and sillage. I find after a couple of hours that projection is great, but just okay.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

I would bet you have the real thing.

If it smells like a diaper full of old Indian food, drenched in Talcum powder, then it's authentic.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    If it smells like a diaper full of old Indian food, drenched in Talcum powder, then it's authentic.
    Here we go again.
    You just can't give this Zino bashing a rest,can you ????
    This is just getting old...
    --- If your dog thinks you are the greatest person
    in the world, don't seek a second opinion ---

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    Really? I was looking for genuine feedback, not obnoxious bashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaggy1 View Post
    Here we go again.
    You just can't give this Zino bashing a rest,can you ????
    This is just getting old...
    I don't question you for not liking something. Go start a Zino fan club, if ya love it so much. I'm entitled to my opinion, and my opinion is that it doesn't smell.. it STINKS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloom View Post
    Really? I was looking for genuine feedback, not obnoxious bashing.
    That's my honest opinion. Sorry if my sense of humor offends you, I won't contribute to this thread anymore.

i will. i just got zino last weekend, and the cologneists description is correct, it does smell like that... but in a very good way. mine is very strong, very good longevity and decent sillage. i like zino very much. but when i read thecologneists description i had to laugh. cuz its true! but in a good way.