Code of Conduct
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 1472
  1. #121
    Dependent Le Grand Duc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    7,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrd4t View Post
    (let's try to keep it to just a photo or two each, rather than a long series of photos )
    Impossible!

    I've just taken some quick shots of my frags.
    I cannot figure out my camera, so the quality
    leaves alot to be desired.
    Some new additions since last time, but, not
    much.









    Clutter ... the following needs a new place to rest!
    I NEED MORE SPACE!


    Last edited by Le Grand Duc; 25th July 2011 at 11:51 AM.

  2. #122

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    AWESOME DUC, love those Diors and Chanels!!

  3. #123
    Dependent Le Grand Duc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    7,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcery of Scent View Post
    AWESOME DUC
    Thanks, sugar!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcery of Scent View Post
    love those Diors and Chanels!!
    Me, too!

  4. #124
    volley2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Shanghai, China
    Posts
    5,351

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    Living up to his name! The Grand Duc! Your room must be really smelly...in a good way of course!

  5. #125
    timaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,482
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    That is impressive Duckie!

    By the way, does that insense of yours get many wearing?
    I quite like insense but for some reason have yet to aquire a bottle. I'm not sure I would wear that balsamic floral much
    Smellin good

  6. #126

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    Congratulations Nasenmann! Wonderful collection,indeed! I can see Blend 30, Gucci Nobile, Worth pour Homme Concentree, Nino Cerutti, Derby, Or Black, Basala.
    A question, if you don't mind:Am I seeing a vintage Vetiver By Guerlain and legendary Boss Sport ,VIP by Giorgio Beverly Hills?
    Which are these fragrances in boxes over French Lover,over Fahrenheit's and under Drakkar Noir and under Jazz? Is that Tristano Onofri between Derby and Boss?
    Last edited by pirop; 25th July 2011 at 12:03 PM.

  7. #127
    Dependent Le Grand Duc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    7,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volley2 View Post
    Living up to his name! The Grand Duc! Your room must be really smelly...in a good way of course!
    It sure is!

    Quote Originally Posted by timaru View Post
    By the way, does that insense of yours get many wearing?
    Insensé de Givenchy?! Yes, I've worn it quite alot this summer,
    a lot as in 2-3 times. I find it extremely dry, and need to be in
    just the right mood to pull it off.
    Last edited by Le Grand Duc; 25th July 2011 at 12:07 PM.

  8. #128

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    Quote Originally Posted by pirop View Post
    Congratulations Nasenmann! Wonderful collection,indeed! I can see Blend 30, Gucci Nobile, Worth pour Homme Concentree, Nino Cerutti, Derby, Or Black, Basala.
    A question, if you don't mind:Am I seeing a vintage Vetiver By Guerlain and legendary Boss Sport ,VIP by Giorgio Beverly Hills?
    Which are these fragrances in boxes over French Lover,over Fahrenheit's and under Drakkar Noir and under Jazz? Is that Tristano Onofri between Derby and Boss?
    Hey, thank you very much! Yes, those are vintage Vetiver, VIP, Boss Sport and Tristano. The one standing over French Lover is Aigner Black, under Drakkar Noir is Nasomatto's Duro, over Fahrenheit is Equipage and under Jazz is Aventus (one of the very early batches).

  9. #129

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    My goodness you guys are amazing. I'm motivated to post my measly collection.
    for swap/sale:



  10. #130
    flamechief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Shanghai, China
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    My very humble collection. I would appreciate any feedback




  11. #131
    volley2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Shanghai, China
    Posts
    5,351

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    @flamechief: nice collection. love the first photo....scents I would wear myself! And nice, another Le Troisieme lover!

  12. #132
    flamechief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Shanghai, China
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    @volley2, thanks. The ones in the first picture are definitely my favourites, maybe throw in the dreamer as well. I dont really like fuel for life but it was a gift.......and it makes my collection bigger

  13. #133
    PaveLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Carpathian Forests
    Posts
    413

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    I can not get enough of this thread
    Great collections guys! Keep them coming

    My small collection:

    Currently wearing: Phileas by Nina Ricci

  14. #134

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    Quote Originally Posted by PaveLL View Post
    I can not get enough of this thread
    Great collections guys! Keep them coming

    My small collection:
    Small perhaps, but powerful.
    for swap/sale:



  15. #135

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasenmann View Post
    Hey, thank you very much! Yes, those are vintage Vetiver, VIP, Boss Sport and Tristano. The one standing over French Lover is Aigner Black, under Drakkar Noir is Nasomatto's Duro, over Fahrenheit is Equipage and under Jazz is Aventus (one of the very early batches).
    Those who have eyes to see can see you have real gems,enjoy them!

  16. #136

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    Grand Duc, I'm full of envy over your collection! What is that triangular bottle next to your Aromatics Elixir?

  17. #137
    Dependent Le Grand Duc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    7,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HazelMae View Post
    Grand Duc, I'm full of envy over your collection!


    What is that triangular bottle next to your Aromatics Elixir?
    Right beside it is Anne Klein II, then followes the triangular one,
    which is Mauboussin, EdP. Coincidently it's my SotD today.


  18. #138

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    That bottle is so beautiful...I feel a blind buy coming on...

  19. #139
    Dependent Le Grand Duc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    7,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HazelMae View Post
    That bottle is so beautiful...I feel a blind buy coming on...
    It's not very expensive. But it has KILLER longevity and sillage.
    It's a very sweet amber/vanilla/honey scent.
    It's hard to come up with a similar perfume for comparisment.

  20. #140

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    The price is extremely reasonable and there are no dealbreaker notes for me...I love patchouli. So I clicked and a bottle is on its way.

  21. #141
    Dependent Le Grand Duc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    7,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HazelMae View Post
    The price is extremely reasonable and there are no dealbreaker notes for me...I love patchouli. So I clicked and a bottle is on its way.


    You did order the EdP, and not the EdT, right?

  22. #142

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    I did order the EDP!

  23. #143

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    Quote Originally Posted by flamechief View Post
    My very humble collection. I would appreciate any feedback



    Humble but it looks great as a collection. All the bottles look beautiful together, flamechief.
    - Expect the unexpected

  24. #144

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Grand Duc View Post
    Impossible!

    I've just taken some quick shots of my frags.
    I cannot figure out my camera, so the quality
    leaves alot to be desired.
    Some new additions since last time, but, not
    much.









    Clutter ... the following needs a new place to rest!
    I NEED MORE SPACE!


    I think it's time to consider another cabinet, Le Grand Duc.
    - Expect the unexpected

  25. #145
    e-dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    nashville, tennessee
    Posts
    271

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    ready for a laugh at my expense? lol





    eric b

  26. #146

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    Quote Originally Posted by e-dub View Post
    ready for a laugh at my expense? lol





    eric b
    I think you need a bigger vanity, e-dub.
    - Expect the unexpected

  27. #147
    e-dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    nashville, tennessee
    Posts
    271

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    i need a vanity, period. those are just flanking my sink in the bathroom! LOL

    eric b

  28. #148
    Super Member cjbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    175

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    My modest collection:

    What I've been wearing far too much of lately:

    -Amouage Lyric Man
    -Guerlain Gourmand Coquin
    -Creed Jardin d'Amalfi


  29. #149

    Default Re: Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition VI

    Quote Originally Posted by cjbee View Post
    My modest collection:

    The tray is a great way to show off your collection, cjbee.
    - Expect the unexpected

  30. #150
    Dependent Le Grand Duc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    7,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaconneur View Post
    I think it's time to consider another cabinet, Le Grand Duc.
    Yes! Either that - or a big clear out!

Similar Threads

  1. I will post a picture and please recommend a cologne to match the picture
    By MasterShake in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 26th March 2012, 02:35 AM
  2. Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition IV
    By jrd4t in forum General Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 334
    Last Post: 14th October 2010, 04:50 AM
  3. Post a Picture of Your Scents - Edition III
    By saam16 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 443
    Last Post: 16th April 2010, 11:47 PM
  4. Post A Picture of Your Scents - Edition II
    By Noalick in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 510
    Last Post: 8th August 2009, 03:53 AM
  5. Post A Picture of Your Scents
    By saam16 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 768
    Last Post: 30th December 2008, 01:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000