Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default O.K.......you've been asked about your favorite, your most often worn, your most $$$......but

which one do you absolutely hold back on using except for the most special, unique, once in a blue moon occasion?
    Not because it's expensive but because you feel it is best kept in reserve for memorable events......where you can
    "show-off" your "SPECIAL" scent?
    sent via commodore 64

*explore your world on a bicycle*

Default Re: O.K.......you've been asked about your favorite, your most often worn, your most $$$......but

M. Micallef Sashka Black

Last edited by PerfumeCollector; 10th April 2011 at 03:11 AM.

Default Re: O.K.......you've been asked about your favorite, your most often worn, your most $$$......but

Gengis Khan

Cotswold by Dukes of Pall Mall

I don't hold back on fragrances - I wear what I like when I like. By the way, what is movie is P,T&A?

The only fragrances I hold back on are the one that are hard to find!!!
    * Jil Sander Feeling Man
    * Polo Crest
    Gary

Basenotes Plus

Probably Creed's Cuir de Russie. Only 'cuz have a little bit of it left & I really don't fancy splurging a fortune on a full flacon.

Blog Entries

Tobacco Vanille

It costs 1/10 of what Amouage Lyric Man does but Rochas Lui is the one I save for special occasions.

If you own it, you will know why.

Jubilation XXV (or my sample of it)
    Derby

Creed Windsor
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by laph View Post
    By the way, what is movie is P,T&A?
    Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.

ThAnKs FoR ThE eYe teST.LoL............mY SaMpLe Of AmOUgeS tRiBute AtTar.....vERy sPEcIAL.

None. If I start with this some frags wont get any wearings anymore whatsoever...
    Smellin good

I use whatever I like whenever I'm in the mood. I will eventually run out of some discontinued/reformulated favourites that are practically impossible to find, but that's life. I prefer to enjoy them in the here and now.

Quote Originally Posted by monsieur_sparkle View Post
    Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.
    Oh dear, I must be having a dumb day.

Hmmm..... out of my collection

Eau Noire - Christian Dior

BUT another on the horizon
    JAR - Diamond Water

I was bought a bottle of Armani Eau pour Homme just before they reformulated it, meaning what I have now is 'vintage'. So I'm using it very slowly...

Vero Profumo - Onda Extrait

Basenotes Institution

I only wear Orris Tauer on New Years Eve. I'm weird like that.
    "You are here to enable the Divine purpose of the Universe to unfold. That is how important you are."

-- Eckhart Tolle

My sample of Aventus
    The hunt for a Signature Fragrance is not an easy one! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    Want to buy! "Nothing?!, well that's a first."

Mine is Nombre Noir parfum, for the same reasons of DiamondFlame with his special frag: i only have a limited amount of it (5ml) and it`ll be hard to get another one for the price i paid (75 dollars i think).

I do not hold anything back at this point in time. I enjoy everything at anytime.
    Five that I am enjoying right now

1) Sel de Vetiver by The Different Company
    2) Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain
    3) Bois des Iles by Chanel
    4) Devin by Aramis
    5) Coromandel by Chanel

Blog Entries

Patou Pour Homme, of course.
    SEEKING BOTTLES OF:

Aramis New West (preferably old bottle)
    Patrick by Fragrances of Ireland
    Azzaro Aqua
    Gloria by Cacharel

PM me if you have bottles that you're willing to sell or trade!