Code of Conduct

Default If Encre Noire had a baby with an orange pixie stick, would it smell like Gucci by Gucci?

Just askin

Default Re: If Encre Noire had a baby with an orange pixie stick, would it smell like Gucci by Gucci?

Sounds like you are referring to Ikon-like frags. They are okay. I'll wear it once every couple of months.

Default Re: If Encre Noire had a baby with an orange pixie stick, would it smell like Gucci by Gucci?

MPG Racine is a very nice citrusy vetiver. doesn't have any sweetness like the pixie stick, nor much of the smokey dark side of encre noire, but it's somewhere near what you're asking about. plus I think it's underrated so I'm just looking for a good reason to plug it.
    NEW SPLIT - Tom Ford Lavender Palm 50ml in Atomizer - DISCONTINUED!. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads