Code of Conduct

Default Thierry mugler: Pure havane

I recently purchased a bottle of THIERRY MUGLER : PURE HAVANE. I love the scent, it is very well made. I disagree about it smelling like pure malt though. I actually think it's better, however unlike a A men and pure malt, pure coffee etc....this scent on me does not last long. Does anyone have that problem with pure havane???. Granted i've only worn it once...but there is very little sillage and longevity...I however love the smell.. it kind of reminds me of a suble version of tobacco vanille.

Default Re: Thierry mugler: Pure havane

Glad you enjoy it. Personally, I don't have any problems with longevity and sillage.

I got a good longevity, about 8 hours. But about zero sillage. Very close to the skin. And i used about 10 sprays

This one lasts a long time and projects really well on me. Two sprays and I'm set. I like it best in cold weather.

Sur la Plage

No longevity issues for me.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Smells just like pure malt - whiskey + tobacco to me. Stays close to my skin, but the tobacco note stays quite awhile. Won't be buying another bottle as I already own Tobacco Vanille.

The other day I used four sprays (two to the chest two to the neck) at 7 am and I could still smell it very well at 8 pm.
    So the longevity is very good on me.

No problems with longevity -- I love it, but make a metal note to spray lightly because of the big (lasting) projection I get.

I sprayed PH on my chest, throat and neck side-pulsepoints (4 shots total) while wearing a shirt today. 9+ hours later, the mild sweetness of honey in PH is still on the chest/neckline part of my shirt, but don't really smell PH on my bare chest.

Not sure when I lost sillage cuz it was windy earlier. I was outside in the cold for a good 30+ minutes.

If you're worried about sillage+longevity, maybe get a PH mini-sprayer (sample-size) and spray yourself with it before going indoors, or when you are indoors.

Believe it or not, I finally tried this last week, and I love it. Upon initial application, I might get a very slight resemblance to Pure Havane, but not too much. It is a very unique fragrance, and the drydown is delicious. I might have to get a decant or bottle of it.

I tested yesterday out of curiosity about the longevity of both. I sprayed on the back of each hand. PH lasted longer then PM by a few hours.

I get suspect longevity and fairly minimal projection, but I like the scent.

I have longevity issues with this. Beautiful fragrance.

Somewhat decent longevity, but minimal projection unfortunately.

I do not have any longevity or projection from Pure Havane, it is up there with other heavy hitting gourmand scents regarding this matter