Code of Conduct
o

Default Zahras.com and tracking?

I've just ordered something from zahras.com 2 weeks ago.
    Has been shipped on the 6th of April and I've been provided with a trackingnumber.
    So far, so good.....now if I try to track it through the Saudi post site, it says:

Shipment Status
    Shipment Status Office Date Time
    Arrived to Office Dammam 2011-04-06 10:10:37
    Departed from Office Dammam 2011-04-06 11:04:17
    Is this normal? I cannot track it any further, even if I call the international post office in Frankfurt, they tell me that tracking number doesn't even exist, which kinda bothers me.

Has anyone made any experience with the tracking system of the Saudi post, and is my status perfectly normal? I don't have a problem waiting, but I don't want to wait if it's been lost or something...

Thanks for helping,
    Ahsan

Default Re: Zahras.com and tracking?

It has always taken a long time for me to get Zahra's packages here in the US, about 2.5-3 weeks, and I was choosing the "courier" option. But they eventually arrived. But I've never tried to track them. I think I remember my packages had a Bahrain origin.

You can always ask Zahras. They are usually kind. And they were willing to reimburse etc if things went wrong.

cacio

Quote Originally Posted by cacio View Post
    It has always taken a long time for me to get Zahra's packages here in the US, about 2.5-3 weeks, and I was choosing the "courier" option. But they eventually arrived. But I've never tried to track them. I think I remember my packages had a Bahrain origin.

You can always ask Zahras. They are usually kind. And they were willing to reimburse etc if things went wrong.

cacio
    Hello Cacio,

Thanks for answeing. Yea, I don't mind it taking that long, but I don't know, since its not in Germany (at customs) and I cannot track it further than what I've posted... I was just curious about how the tracking worked for other users. Even now, it's been 13 days only..

Just if someone's curious and is expieriencing the same as I do...
    I've actually managed to try some more tracking numbers for different parcels, and they ALL show the same thing. No status further than leaving Dammam, so I think it's perfectly fine and I'll just have to wait for it to arrive then Even tho I hate it, when I cannot track my order. Just seems the saudi arabian tracking doesn't really give that much information as we are used to in the western countries.

You won't see anymore tracking until it hits customs. Once it does it will show up. For me it does, I am in the USA.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

Gojira
    Scents I have that are not in the database.

Amouage Molook Attar
    Full Incense - Montale
    Oudh Lacquer by Soivohle
    Shalimar Ode de la Vanille by Guerlain
    Mukhalat Makaki Perfume Oil by Swiss Arabian
    Man Amber by Halston
    Absolue pour le Soir by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
    Puro Intense by Nejma

Quote Originally Posted by Gojira View Post
    You won't see anymore tracking until it hits customs. Once it does it will show up. For me it does, I am in the USA.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

Gojira

Thanks, Gojira.

The 2nd problem is the German tracking system, it's neither working that well especially when it comes to tracking shipments from abroad. I cannot track it online at the website of the German post/DHL, but I just phoned the international post office in Frankfurt, and they told me it arrived at customs yesterday. So yea, everything went fine so far Am really looking forward testing the Black Aoud and Tom Oudh by surrati, aswell as Kiswatu-l Kabah and Al-Haramain by Abdul Samad al Qurashi. My L'Instant de Guerlain pour homme Eau Extrême (got it for 49,95€ @ 75ml sealed&new) should arrive soon aswell So a good week for me

Please report when you get the stuff. I like certain oils and am always looking for things to buy. But after a very bad blind buy, I'm not going to ask them to suggest me stuff.

cacio