Code of Conduct

Default Bond No. 9--do they change their bottles ever?

I was @ a store in Charleston, SC.. on King St.. they have only Bond No.9s.. but they have "all of them" for testing. I tried what a lady said was Eau de New York and I loved it.. but.. the bottle was clear.. the cologne had a brownish tint to it. The bottle looked like New York So.. but read "Eau de New York.." So, I am confused as to which fragrance I tested.

The lady stated the bottles were not testers.. that they open actual bottles and place them out for ppl. Every picture I have seen of Eau de New York looks like this: http://www.bondno9.com/images/photos...jpg?1222326154

I am highly confused as to which frag it was.. it was a unisex frag, but the lady stated most men buy it. I loved the stuff. I guess I can call the store, but I am no longer in Charleston.. The bottle was $220 USD (ouch) for the larger size. It was a clear bottle , though..

Does Bond change bottle designs? confused.. before I mail order this stuff.. I guess I need to be sure. Otherwise, I won't bother. I am a bit embarrassed to call the lady because I am not going to buy from them (but I did buy Brooklyn from the store, so maybe I should call!).

Default Re: Bond No. 9--do they change their bottles ever?

http://www.fragrancenet.com/bond-no-...mf/en_US/20013
    maybe this was it.. I think so. why all the bottle changes, etc.. I predict this company will not be doing well at the rate they are going.. high prices, changing bottles, etc..

I think the clear ones are 1.7oz and the larger 3.3oz ones are decorated. Or at least that's been my experience when looking into this house at Saks 5th ave.
    "Because you smell..."

Top 3
    1. Le Labo Rose 31
    2. Egoiste
    3. Green Irish Tweed

I'm bored, check out my swap list and trade me

I called the story.. the lady says the larger bottle, this time, was clear.. so who knows.. I just grabbed a tester of the stuff. I love Bond stuff.. I just wish they would get more consistent.. and maybe keep their bottles the same for all scents.. meaning, a scent should come in the same bottle design... imo.. no matter what size.

Sounds like the SA might have given you Eau de Noho, not Eau de New York? The 100ml bottle of Eau de Noho is clear and I believe the liquid is a little darker than Eau de New York.
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

I think they should change the design, full stop. The bottles look like what you'd expect to find in a six year old girl's bedroom.
    Life's a bitch. If it were a slut it'd be easy.

The 100ml bottle is the painted bottle. I just purchased a 50ml bottle of Eau de New York from Saks and it is in a clear bottle. If you want the painted bottle buy the 100ml, otherwise the juice is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by jcrich View Post
    I think they should change the design, full stop. The bottles look like what you'd expect to find in a six year old girl's bedroom.
    I like their uniform bottle across all their bottles. Granted, it's not as iconic as the Chanel flask, I think it's a good bottle. Considering some of the bottle decorations, it seems that cartoony is what they were going for.

my tester is white, with reddish polka dots.. based on the description.. I got the right stuff. I love this place's stuff.. it's just confusing buying their stuff online. to me.