Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Best & Favorites Shower Gels

Quote Originally Posted by tracerbullet View Post
    Love their body washes. I think they have three in large bottles now, all worth it.
    Agreed. I haven't tried the cream body wash as it's really not my thing, but I've used and liked the Turbo Wash. It's just a bit intense scentwise for me. I was told this stuff above is the happy medium. We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm digging Aveno's unscented body wash, though it seems quite difficult to rinse off.

Quote Originally Posted by tensor9 View Post
    I'm digging Aveno's unscented body wash, though it seems quite difficult to rinse off.
    Yea it's pretty good stuff.. i use the aveeno's active naturals skin relief (unscented).. It's like the only unscented bodywash that literally has no smell. And it has a lot of moisturizers in it so the slippery layer it leaves on your skin is normal so don't rinse it off.

Imperial Leather Foamburst.

These shower gels are the dogs bollocks.

image.jpgJack Black Turbo wash hands down. Not even close

Default Best & Favorites Shower Gels

Quote Originally Posted by JJMAN View Post
    image.jpgJack Black Turbo wash hands down. Not even close
    I've used it and liked it. The smell is just too intense. I like something a bit more subtle. Though the scent doesn't linger too long after getting out of the shower, which is nice.

Last edited by CMan0928; 6th July 2014 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Added

I've been going nuts trying new bar soaps lately. It's become a real addiction. But, I suppose there are worse things, right?

Well I could call myself a Jack Black fanboy. I've just recently discovered this line and absolutely love it. I have ridiculously sensitive skin and am prone to razor burn. I use the facial wash twice a day, face buff twice a week, beard lube for shaving cream, aftershave cooling gel then the double duty moisturizer with SPF 20. And turbo wash in the shower. I must say my skin has never looked and felt better in my life!! Let's just say I know what to ask for this holiday

Sent from my iPhone using the power of AWESOME

Well I could call myself a Jack Black fanboy. I've just recently discovered this line and absolutely love it. I have ridiculously sensitive skin and am prone to razor burn. I use the facial wash twice a day, face buff twice a week, beard lube for shaving cream, aftershave cooling gel then the double duty moisturizer with SPF 20. And turbo wash in the shower. I must say my skin has never looked and felt better in my life!! Let's just say I know what to ask for this holiday

Awesome. It took me awhile to come around on JB's products but I do like them, with the exclusion of the shampoo, pomade, and shave cream. It's nice that the brand is so readily available, too. I can pick up most of the line at my local Nordstrom or Sephora. Though I'll admit I still order from their website and have it shipped right to my door. Lazy I guess. Also, check out their Deep Dive Glycolic Facial Cleanser. It's new, and can double as a mask or it's primary function as a face wash.

Last edited by CMan0928; 6th July 2014 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Spelling

I enjoy still going to my local Nordstrom. My salesperson is ridiculously generous and always gives me tons of free samples, which leads me to discover new things, leading me to buy more from her...(they work on commission) I don't mind when I'm getting stellar service.

I enjoy still going to my local Nordstrom. My salesperson is ridiculously generous and always gives me tons of free samples, which leads me to discover new things, leading me to buy more from her...(they work on commission) I don't mind when I'm getting stellar service.

Legit point. Unfortunately my local Nordstrom has really scaled back on the men's grooming products they carry, which is disappointing. They used to carry tons of Anthony Logistics, Billy Jealousy, Lab Series, Art of Shaving, and a few others. Now it's just JB products mostly.

Last edited by CMan0928; 6th July 2014 at 05:19 PM. Reason: edit

Olive by Body Shop - pleasant, mild, kind of sweet
    Grass by Lush - super fresh!

Lime Tree Blossom by Hema - I used this when I was broke over a long period of time. Very affordable, but still sophisticated.

Basenotes Plus

Speick - this can be used as a shampoo and body wash. The quality of this product is simply outstanding and the price is reasonable.

http://www.speickwerk.com/products/m...re/shower-gel/