Code of Conduct

Default fresh aquatic scent : pink pepper notes ( with ginger & orange blossom ).... which EDT to go for ?

lost hope with my Hugo Energise ... had a special edition tester which was an amazing juice ( syrupy & dark ... towards Burberry ), the boxed one I bought off-late sucks ... probably re-formulation ? longevity near zero , boring dry down ... though opening notes of pink pepper still invites me

any recommendations ... with good sillage & projection ? refreshing as Live Jazz with sweetness of Rochas Man
    combination with orange blossom &/ginger should be exciting ... but PINK PEPPER is what I'm looking for ...

Default Re: fresh aquatic scent : pink pepper notes ( with ginger & orange blossom ).... which EDT to go for

Maybe Le Male Terrible can fit your tastes

Default Re: fresh aquatic scent : pink pepper notes ( with ginger & orange blossom ).... which EDT to go for

Gentleman by Guepard

Quote Originally Posted by d4N13L View Post
    Maybe Le Male Terrible can fit your tastes
    thanks mate ... Le Male is Saddam's WMD which Bush never found . Have the green torso , use it for special occasions - like subways , to clear off crowd

i was actually looking for a sweet-tangy-syrupy fresh juice with a blast of pink pepper . not a citrous one , more dark & sweet & little spicy . not blue or yellow juice , i need a pink juice

no mint / vanilla / tobacco / animale ( hate them ) ....
    not boozy as burberry london / tommy bahama ....
    refined as YSL PH

too much to ask for ? wish i could make u smell the special edition Hugo Energise I finished off ...

Try kiton black, to me fits that description.

Allure Sport,Allure Edition Blanche, D&G Light Blue For Men.....Maybe Dior Homme Sport.
    -AVENTUS-

The Ormonde Jayne scents for Men are loaded with Pink Pepper (overloaded...).

None of them are sweet, Zizan is probably the most fresh of the 3.

gonna try my luck with Joop! Jump ... people tell me its the syrupy sweet refreshing stuff im looking for , minus the pink pepper may be , lets see how it turns out ....

Quote Originally Posted by andym72 View Post
    The Ormonde Jayne scents for Men are loaded with Pink Pepper (overloaded...).

None of them are sweet, Zizan is probably the most fresh of the 3.
    Excellent suggestion. I agree with this and especially her Isfarkand is like that.

You should give Odin - 04 Petrana a shot. I'd never describe it as syrupy-sweet, but it does feature a blast of pink pepper. Definitely not citrus, but tangy and fresh. Unlike anything else I've smelled.