Code of Conduct

Default Has anyone seen the price of Antidote on eBay lately? Holy Moly!

So,

I was looking today for a replacement bottle of Antidote, and eBay is pretty much the only place that I can find bottles anywhere near me and HOLY MOLY! There isn't a reasonably priced bottle anywhere! I mean we're talking like $150-200 for a 2.5 oz bottle! When did this EDT become so rare and why is this happening? It just seems that ~6 months ago I bought a 2.5 EDT for like $50 shipped. Good luck finding that anymore!

Opinions? Ideas? Criticisms?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Has anyone seen the price of Antidote on eBay lately? Holy Moly!

Wow, good thing I only paid $75 for my 4.2oz bottle. Mine is still almost full since I bought it last year. I like Antidote, but I'm not sure if it is worth $150-$200.

Banned
    Blog Entries

i never cared for antidote.

i felt it had so much going on, it felt muddled and unfocused

There's no way in the world anyone is going to pay anywhere close to that amount. I've seen this happen alot on Ebay. These idiot sellers price themselves out of business and the high volume sellers offer the same product for 1/4 the price and sell a ton of volume.

Look at this moron http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANTIDOTE-VIC...item3f203c885b

The seller's stating it's brand new, but it's somehow only 95% full in an unsealed box.
    Last edited by silentrich; 5th January 2013 at 01:13 AM.

OMG dont remind me!!!!!!!!!! i placed a bid on a 2.5 NIB of Antidote, and i forgot about it. well i check my ebay days lately to see that it sold for $30.00. I was sooo pissed

Wanted to check it out, but for that much dough for something worth 1/4 of what they are asking is robbery without a gun.

I think I paid $85 for 4.2 when it first came out and thank God it's still full.

and right after that a 1.3 oz sold for like 32$, but i bought a 2.5 for $70. I was once again pissed because when it came in, the bottle was 1/4 empty!!!! (picture showed a full bottle), the sprayer was broken off, the front label was falling off, and the juice was leaking like crazy which emitted a strong obnoxious scent. Smells like its been sitting in the sun, and with the bottle empty like that, no telling how old it is. It also ruined my love for antidote. I just cant smell it the same without thinking about this tragedy. So yes. I was pissed.

I swapped my 2.5 bottle of Antidote for a 100ml BNIB Tea for Two a while back. Still don't regret it lol.
    CURRENT TOP 5

1. Dior Homme Intense
    2. Creed Aventus
    3. Tom Ford Extreme
    4. Gucci Pour Homme II
    5. Terre d'Hermes