Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Stupid question: Why are there more monitors for this forum (female) than the men's ...........

when there are so many more male forum visitors?
    sent via commodore 64

*explore your world on a bicycle*

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Stupid question: Why are there more monitors for this forum (female) than the men's ...........

There are more male perfumistas than female?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Stupid question: Why are there more monitors for this forum (female) than the men's ...........

I've seen this question asked on every forum I've been a member of for about 12 years now. IMO it's because guys tend to seek internet assistance more than ladies. I'll give yonu a good example. I have 3 lovely sisters. Theyre all into perfumes and fashions and each own at least 20 perfumes. Only the eldest one visits forums like purse blog forum or something. I think men are simply more inclined to visit forums in particular whereas most women only browse the Internet.

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Odioustoilet is asking why there are so many more mods on the female forum than on the male forum, given that the male forum has more visitors. Good question! Especially if the men tend to ask more questions or need more assistance.

Post Thanks / Like

Female members tend to misbehave more than male members?

Post Thanks / Like

Male forum is the wild west and female forum is civilization?

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe more female members are willing to monitor than male members?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robin-in-FL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lilybelle View Post
    Maybe more female members are willing to monitor than male members?

Both of these. The female fragrance discussion forum is - for the most part - a more civilised, adult, mature, considered (insert adjective of reader's choice here) place, than the male forum. Consequently the female forum is a more appealing prospect to moderate. The male forum, on the other hand, like the wild west, probably warrants a badge and a six-shooter to moderate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Rudi View Post
    Both of these. The female fragrance discussion forum is - for the most part - a more civilised, adult, mature, considered (insert adjective of reader's choice here) place, than the male forum. Consequently the female forum is a more appealing prospect to moderate. The male forum, on the other hand, like the wild west, probably warrants a badge and a six-shooter to moderate.
    LOL! So true. When I want some excitement, a good debate, or just plain ol' entertainment i make my way to the male forum!! When I want advice, help, or a new idea I go to the female forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chaplain View Post
    LOL! So true. When I want some excitement, a good debate, or just plain ol' entertainment i make my way to the male forum!! When I want advice, help, or a new idea I go to the female forum.
    Yes, very true, l have to agree!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Post Thanks / Like

Hee!

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robin-in-FL View Post
    *nodding head * uh- huh !
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lilybelle View Post
    Hee!
    "You sayin' Royal English Leather beats Knize 10? Them's fightin' words! I'm callin' you out, Creed Kid!"

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a little more balanced not too long ago, but a few moderators on the men's side wanted to quit doing that and it became a little lopsided. Now all of the mods can moderate any of the forums, but our names are still listed on the forums where we started out.