Code of Conduct

Default Spongebob Squarepants Cologne for Men EDT (10th Anniversary Edition)

LOL, I was on Fragrancenet looking at the new arrivals and ran across Spongebob edt spray 3.4 oz (10th anniversary edition) $15. From the design house of Nickelodeon, a refeshing, youthful aroma of citrus. Funny thing about it, I bet it smells real good though. LOL

http://www.fragrancenet.com/spongebo...mf/en_US/02890
    Last edited by Dark Caesar; 28th April 2011 at 11:41 AM.

Default Re: Spongebob Squarepants Cologne for Men EDT (10th Anniversary Edition)

I ordered this blind. I did a video of the unboxing too. To me, it smells just like Green Irish Tweed.

:-)

Default Re: Spongebob Squarepants Cologne for Men EDT (10th Anniversary Edition)

to add this:

Pass.

Blog Entries

I remember smelling a Mickey Mouse cologne.

It smelled like cookies.
    SEEKING BOTTLES OF:

Aramis New West (preferably old bottle)
    Patrick by Fragrances of Ireland
    Azzaro Aqua
    Gloria by Cacharel

PM me if you have bottles that you're willing to sell or trade!

Imagine a Spongebob fragrance that smells like Mazzolari Lui...
    Check out my blog Pour Monsieur, a no-nonsense guide to men's fragrances:
    http://pourmonsieurblog.blogspot.com/

Any fragrance that should not be worn in public, should be worn in public.

I would have this over a lot of Mugler fragrances.lol

Just got this gem off Amazon!

Great aventus clone

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The store in most malls that has all those rock n roll shirts and punk rock clothing usually has some perfumes at the register. Superman, batman, Spider-Man. Batman wasn't too bad!

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Pass.
    Congratulations on your first pass! And here I was thinking that you are serious in your attempt to collect every single fragrance in existence. Can't blame you though - Squarepants doesn't look very worthwhile. Nice name though.
    Last edited by Nasenmann; 26th March 2014 at 05:59 AM.

Basenotes Plus

So let's say that Sponge Bob is the original...

The flankers? Squidward, Patrick, Plankton, etc.. Oh, and don't forget Gary the Snail... I'll wait for Gary the Snail to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by 601red View Post
    So let's say that Sponge Bob is the original...

The flankers? Squidward, Patrick, Plankton, etc.. Oh, and don't forget Gary the Snail... I'll wait for Gary the Snail to come out.
    I'm waiting on the crustacean series with Larry the Lobster EDP and Mr.Krabs EDC (get it? Because he's cheap).
    Fragrance blog being actively updated weekly (hopefully)!: http://moteperfumery.blogspot.com/

Check out a fun little thread I made if you don't know what to wear today: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/384264-Pick-another-member-s-SOTD-(Game)

I should get this for my 2-year-old for his birthday next month. It could be the first one to start his collection. I just hope the projection and longevity lasts through naptime.

Thread Starter: "I'm planning to spend all weekend in a ball pool - what should I wear...?"

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by brm85282 View Post
    i should get this for my 2-year-old for his birthday next month. It could be the first one to start his collection. I just hope the projection and longevity lasts through naptime.
    lol

My 7 year old girl used to like Her Dora The Explorer Perfume... She has graduated from Dora to Creeds Love In White, Flowerbomb by Viktor And Rolf and Bond No. 9 Scent Of Peace For Women... And She will be 8 in August!!! I know... I'm in trouble... Big Trouble!!!

There is news that this one is already facing reformulation. I'll be searching for a vintage batch on eBay.
    My top 5 changes like the Tennessee weather.

That just upped the price...

Quote Originally Posted by ukisgr8 View Post
    there is news that this one is already facing reformulation. I'll be searching for a vintage batch on ebay.
    lol!

Quote Originally Posted by UKisGR8 View Post
    There is news that this one is already facing reformulation. I'll be searching for a vintage batch on eBay.
    If you want to know if you got an authentic vintage edition, look under the sprayer. If the pump is white you are alright.
    Fragrance blog being actively updated weekly (hopefully)!: http://moteperfumery.blogspot.com/

Check out a fun little thread I made if you don't know what to wear today: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/384264-Pick-another-member-s-SOTD-(Game)

Quote Originally Posted by OctaVariuM View Post
    If you want to know if you got an authentic vintage edition, look under the sprayer. If the pump is white you are alright.
    The atomizer is correct and it's got that smokey pineapple under the sea note that everyone goes crazy for.

The atomizer is correct and it's got that smokey pineapple under the sea note that everyone goes crazy for.
    I find the snail mucus note adds some much needed animalics to help round out the sharpness of the under the sea pineapple note (a rare pineapple note only used in this fragrance).

Quote Originally Posted by BRM85282 View Post
    I should get this for my 2-year-old for his birthday next month. It could be the first one to start his collection. I just hope the projection and longevity lasts through naptime.
    I tried this and it did not last long. But my skin does soak up fragrances like a sponge.

If it has a pineapple note it must smell like Aventus! Does this one have the same batch variation issues?
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Bond No.9 New York Oud
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

The IFRA can bite me!

Quote Originally Posted by Akahina View Post
    If it has a pineapple note it must smell like Aventus! Does this one have the same batch variation issues?
    Confirmed batch variations. However, there are rumors of an intense version to be released late summer/fall.

What's the best batch number?

Quote Originally Posted by Jajuicy View Post
    Great aventus clone
    Quote Originally Posted by Akahina View Post
    Ohhh..Who smells like a pineapple under the seeeea...

Blog Entries

I'm waiting on the crustacean series with Larry the Lobster EDP and Mr.Krabs EDC (get it? Because he's cheap).
    Hilarious!!! I woke my wife up laughing at this!

Quote Originally Posted by BRM85282 View Post
    I have Pokémon EDT. It's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by G.303 View Post
    My 7 year old girl used to like Her Dora The Explorer Perfume... She has graduated from Dora to Creeds Love In White, Flowerbomb by Viktor And Rolf and Bond No. 9 Scent Of Peace For Women... And She will be 8 in August!!! I know... I'm in trouble... Big Trouble!!!
    LMAO!

But you win the award of best fragrance dad EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by adam090273 View Post
    I tried this and it did not last long. But my skin does soak up fragrances like a sponge.
    LOL!!!

I find the snail mucus note adds some much needed animalics to help round out the sharpness of the under the sea pineapple note (a rare pineapple note only used in this fragrance).
    Confirmed batch variations. However, there are rumors of an intense version to be released late summer/fall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noteworthy View Post
    What's the best batch number?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarshVader View Post
    Ohhh..Who smells like a pineapple under the seeeea...
    LOL!

Cologne for men???

.. too feminine for my taste...

I prefer

I keep meaning to test out these

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

How can I tell if my bottle of SpongeBob Square Pants Cologne for Boys is real or fake?

Anyone? Anyone? .....Bueller?
    Last edited by kbe; 28th March 2014 at 03:02 AM.
    Our job is to live joyfully in this world of sorrows--Joseph Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by kbe View Post
    How can I tell if my bottle of SpongeBob Square Pants EDT for Boys is real or fake?

Anyone? Anyone? .....Bueller?
    That's possibly a question for the Spongebob Brand Ambassadors (who may be members here), kbe, although there has apparently been some divergence of opinion amongst customers lately as many new to this modern classic are befuddled by the batches marketed with different languages on the packaging and the batch variation has additionally confused many.

^^To find out if your bottle is real or fake, just look at the artwork on the bottle. The real bottle has Spongebob with a more genuine smile.
    Gym scent of week: A*Men Pure Havane

My gym hates me

Blog Entries

How can I tell if my bottle of SpongeBob Square Pants EDT for Boys is real or fake? Anyone? Anyone? .....Bueller?
    Quote Originally Posted by lpp View Post
    That's possibly a question for the Spongebob Brand Ambassadors (who may be members here), kbe, although there has apparently been some divergence of opinion amongst customers lately as many new to this modern classic are befuddled by the batches marketed with different languages on the packaging and the batch variation has additionally confused many.
    LOL! Looking forward to the new Acqua Patricka flankers with the star-shaped caps! Five new opportunities for batch variations!
    Quote Originally Posted by anewtypedude View Post
    ^^To find out if your bottle is real or fake, just look at the artwork on the bottle. The real bottle has Spongebob with a more genuine smile.
    Help! Somebody please post pictures of your real bottle!

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Perfumisto View Post
    LOL! Looking forward to the new Acqua Patricka flankers with the star-shaped caps! Five new opportunities for batch variations! Help! Somebody please post pictures of your real bottle!

Oh dear, I'm already seeing thread merging issues

... my new bottle of Spongebob Cologne has been reformulated! Sea moss is not listed anymore.

Now it smells like a cheap copy of
    Last edited by easyfish; 27th March 2014 at 10:09 AM.

I have just received my bottle from eBay and think that it may be a fake as the cap looks different.

Cant post a picture at work but will post later - pretty disappointed if I have bought a fake

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Damn! My bottle is a flanker

I knew it was too good to be true..
    Our job is to live joyfully in this world of sorrows--Joseph Campbell

Great thread, very entertaining.

Blog Entries

Damn! My bottle is a flanker

I knew it was too good to be true..
    Cologne for BOYS???!!! His pants are ROUND! And round pants mean only one thing - "cashmere woods"! This is girlie juice for sure! Keep it away!

Tested it today. It really reminds you of Spongebob, clean, soapy and somewhat dorky.

Not for me though, too much like kitchen soap!

I won't lie there might be some smoky pineapple scent in the drydown

Which batch did you test?