Code of Conduct

Default Swiss Arabian Rakaan Full Wear Review

Ok, I had this 3 ml of Rakaan by Swiss Arabian for a while now... it is a CPO (concentrated perfume oil)... this is advertised as a fragrance for a winner... when I first apply this oil on my skin, you get a blast of fresh citrus in your face...mainly lime and grapefruit... very refreshing... then in the middle note you get sort of an 80's fragrance scent... I can't describe it, but it has this scent that I smell on my uncle growing up in the 80's... he used to wear fragrance in the 80's, and it has that smell to it... kind of like a brut deodorant spray smell, but not quite...something like that...I assume that scent is the lotus flower...since it has lotus flower as the middle note in this fragrance... then in the basenote you get a woody, musky and synthetic agarwood (oud) smell... overall this fragrance is nice... it's good for a sunny spring or summer day... works well for a hot sunny day... very refreshing and I need to find if the ladies dig this fragrance? This Arabian style fragrance is quite different from the other Arabian fragrances that I tried...this one is more fresh and citrus....the other ones that I tried are more floral and incense....Overall grade...8/10
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Default Re: Swiss Arabian Rakaan Full Wear Review

I'm wearing this one again today, and i keep getting a wiff of 80's style fragrance with this one....kind of like an Acua Di Gio layered with Drakkar Noir and Brut
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."