Code of Conduct
    Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Default Gentlemen, care to join us ladies in New Orleans on November 12-13, 2011?

Click on the link in the signature below for developing details.
    “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve (or save) the world and a desire to enjoy (or savor) the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”― E.B. White

Guest 3

Default Re: Gentlemen, care to join us ladies in New Orleans on November 12-13, 2011?

This looks like it is turning out to be a fun event. Hope some of you can make it. There may be some places as good, but few better to spend a weekend than New Orleans, I can promise you that.

p.s. It's not women only, some men are coming too.

Default Re: Gentlemen, care to join us ladies in New Orleans on November 12-13, 2011?

Men of Basenotes- What could be better than spending the Veteran's Day weekend sniffing with fellow BNers in New Orleans??

Friday nite Nov 10- meet up for dinner and drinkies (exact spot TBA)
    Saturday Nov 11- Saks is giving us a champagne reception at 11:30 am, so the party starts early....all details can be had by clicking on Quarry's signature line.

Don't let me be the one who travels the farthest (again)......
    Currently wearing: Ô de Lancôme by Lancôme

Indeed, Gentlemen, do join us....there will also be a wine and cheese gathering with goody bags at Hove' on Saturday evening, I believe...the anticipation is mounting...
    "Like a lobster with a pearl in its claw, the beet held the jasmine firmly without crushing or obscuring it. Beet lifted jasmine, the way a bullnecked partner lifts a ballerina, and the pair came on stage on citron's fluty cue. As if jasmine were a collection of beautiful paintings, beet hung it in the galleries of the nose, insured it against fire or theft, threw a party to celebrate it. Citron mailed the invitations." Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins p. 189

What I am loving right now: Shalimar vintage extrait, Chanel Bois des Iles, Chanel no. 22, Le Labo Iris 39, Guerlain Iris Ganache

I'm a man from New Orleans, and I had planned on going. LET'S GO!
    My Top 5!!!
    1. 1740: Marquis de Sade, Histoires de Parfums
    2. 1899: Ernest Hemingway, Histoires de Parfums
    3. Tirrenico, Profumi del Forte
    4. 1969, Histoires de Parfums
    5. Derby, Guerlain

"Coincidence is God's way of winking." --Me

"It's alright to flirt with the idea of giving up, so long as you don't." --Me

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Yay, Lionheart! I'll add your name to happy list.
    “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve (or save) the world and a desire to enjoy (or savor) the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”― E.B. White