Code of Conduct
o

Default Yves Rocher Un Jour Se Leve wanted, but it seems to be eluding me. Help!

I fell in love with the edt version of Yves Rocher's Comme Une Evidence (aka Un Jour Se Leve/ A New Day Dawns) a few years ago, when I bought it in a YR shop in Nice, France.

It now appears to be unavailable in both the U.K. and French online stores. Does anyone know if it has been discontinued? If you know where I can get some then please let me know.

I believe Tovah and Nukapai love this one too, going on their comments in the Directory. I do hope it's not another case of me choosing a scent that is subsequently pulled.
    It has unusual rhubard/lily of the valley topnotes and is a lovely Spring perfume that gets me lots of compliments.
    Last edited by kewart; 4th May 2011 at 07:43 PM.
    A woman without perfume is like a flower without a scent.
    Currently wearing: Tocade by Rochas

Default Re: Yves Rocher Un Jour Se Leve wanted, but it seems to be eluding me. Help!

It's available on the Belgian Yves Rocher site... You have the EdP 50ml for 21€, the EdP 100ml for 30€ and the Parfum 30ml for 30,60€...

Parfum:

Eau de Parfum:

Just let me know and I'll place an order for you and forward it wherever you are...

Default Re: Yves Rocher Un Jour Se Leve wanted, but it seems to be eluding me. Help!

Thanks for the info. but I am after the original "Un Jour Se Leve/A New Day Dawns" version.
    It is in a rhubarb stick- shaped bottle and has Un Jour Se Leve on the bottle.
    A woman without perfume is like a flower without a scent.
    Currently wearing: Tocade by Rochas

Oops... In that case, I'm no help... So sorry for the confusion...

Quote Originally Posted by kewart View Post
    Thanks for the info. but I am after the original "Un Jour Se Leve/A New Day Dawns" version.
    It is in a rhubarb stick- shaped bottle and has Un Jour Se Leve on the bottle.
    Hi Kewart,

It seems that Un Jour se Lève has been discontinued. I have an unopened 75ml bottle still in its sealed box if you're interested

Although the rhubarb stick-shaped bottle was never available in Spain, the fragrance is definitely the original Un Jour se Lève