Code of Conduct

Thread: Geneva?

Question Geneva?

I don't speak German or French, so it's kind of hard to google. What are the big perfume stores in Geneva? I'm looking for Tauer (hopefully), Parfumerie Generale and the more common brands, Diptyque, Guerlain, Annick Goutal etc. Oh! And Frederic Malle/Editions de Parfums.

Anyone from Geneva who can help me out?
    Last edited by Nausicań; 6th May 2011 at 09:13 PM. Reason: remembered
    parfyme.moo.no - et norsk parfymeforum
    Blog

Default Re: Geneva?

Quote Originally Posted by Nausicań View Post
    I don't speak German or French, so it's kind of hard to google. What are the big perfume stores in Geneva? I'm looking for Tauer (hopefully), Parfumerie Generale and the more common brands, Diptyque, Guerlain, Annick Goutal etc. Oh! And Frederic Malle/Editions de Parfums.

Anyone from Geneva who can help me out?
    Theodora should be your first choice 38, Grand Rue.
    http://www.parfumerietheodora.ch/ind...d=1&language=2
    They have an excellent choice of niche brands, such as Malle, Diptyque, Santa Maria Novella, Parfumerie Generale or Profumum.

I couldn't find any store that carries Tauer though

Another great store is Bongenie Grieder (34 Rue du MarchÚ), although the list of brands is more common (Bond, Goutal, Creed, Penhaligon's etc)

Globus (48, rue du Rh˘ne) has Jo Malone and Serge Lutens.

Pay attention to this google map
    http://maps.google.de/maps/ms?hl=de&...e99a552bade577

Great thank you!
    Too bad with Tauer, it would have been great to buy something Swizz when I first was there. Its a while 'til I'm going there, but it looks like I have to save up.
    parfyme.moo.no - et norsk parfymeforum
    Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Nausicań View Post
    Great thank you!
    Too bad with Tauer, it would have been great to buy something Swizz when I first was there. Its a while 'til I'm going there, but it looks like I have to save up.
    Then you have to go to Zurich - they have Tauer' store