Code of Conduct

Default Nag Champa incense fragrance?

Who can help me find the wonderful smell of nag champa incense in a bottle? Ive sampled countless perfume oils at local head shops but none of are close. I want to smell like the actual incense stick not the smoke when burning.

Default Re: Nag Champa incense fragrance?

Should be able to find this all over the net.
    http://www.bobsboots.com/bobstore/Na...perfumeoil.jpg

There's a fragrance called "Nocturnal" from Goth Rosary which smells EXACTLY like what it is you're looking for. It's pretty inexpensive as well. It's water based, so you may find it a bit different--maybe not as intense as alcohol based, but it's good stuff. I accidentally misplaced my bottle for a few years and recently found it again. I sometimes spray my car interior with this one as well.

C&S no.88 and Le Maroc by Tauer smell kinda like unburned nag champa.

Bogart Furyo is what you're looking for. Bought recently and Nag Champa immediately came to mind.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

C&S 88 ? I don't think so! not exactly but similar I'd say is drydown of Cuir Mauresque Lutens

The following fragrances are not mainly based on incese (beside Chembur) but somehow they may fit your bill...

Bond No.9 H.O.T. Always
    Byredo Chembur
    Penhalingon's Elixir

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

Quote Originally Posted by Descartes View Post
    Dragonfly blue has a oil perfume called Nag Champa
    http://www.dragonflyblue.com/perfumeoils.html
    I was just going to post this.
    I have a sample of this somewhere. It's spot on. But it is very strong. Only a small amount is needed.
    A real bang for your buck.

Check out their M'hazel as well. The hazelnut and mandarin orange combo sounds strange but somehow it works. Very unique.
    http://www.dragonflyblue.com/scents.html

I also found this. I have never tried it though.
    http://www.nagchampa.com/bb_perfumeOils.html
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by PradaG View Post
    Who can help me find the wonderful smell of nag champa incense in a bottle? Ive sampled countless perfume oils at local head shops but none of are close. I want to smell like the actual incense stick not the smoke when burning.
    Satya's Nag Champa Body Oil smells like the incense. You can find it at www.violetandcompany.com, and many other places on the internet.
    Be sure to look for the body oil made by Satya, the manufacturer of the incense. Satya makes Nag Champa beauty bar, which also brings the smell of the incense itself. This is a wonderful soap that leaves the skin soft and smooth, made with no animal ingredients.

For the full effect, I would recommend using the soap and the body oil.

Ellen

Quote Originally Posted by fumes4ever View Post
    C&S 88 ? I don't think so!
    You think wrong.

yes, go to www.surrendertochance.com and they have a perfume from Memoire Liquide named "nag champa indian" it is pure nag champa, amazing! On that website they can decant it for you, because I believe it is only sold in NY in one store. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by ellenmagnolia View Post
    Satya's Nag Champa Body Oil smells like the incense. You can find it at www.violetandcompany.com, and many other places on the internet.
    Be sure to look for the body oil made by Satya, the manufacturer of the incense. Satya makes Nag Champa beauty bar, which also brings the smell of the incense itself. This is a wonderful soap that leaves the skin soft and smooth, made with no animal ingredients.

For the full effect, I would recommend using the soap and the body oil.

Ellen
    The soap leaves a really strong scent, you may not even need the oil!

Isn't nag champa mostly the smell of burning bergamot?

the perfume oil you want is the one that says satya sai baba nag champa. its the best and most authentic.

http://www.amazon.com/Sai-Baba-Nag-C.../dp/B000VBL1Z6

Talking Re: Nag Champa incense fragrance?

Quote Originally Posted by PradaG View Post
    Hi there - make sure that the base oil is organic, if not then you may be applying toxic chemicals to your skin, which will be absorbed just as if you had eaten them! I did see available on ebay, bags of nagchampa powder - you could sprinkle a little of this in your clothes drawers, wardrobe and even on your carpets - that should leave you and your home very fragrant indeed.
    Much as I like nagchampa and have burned it for many years, I have recently come to prefer some of the less well known temple incenses such as those at templequality.com
    I hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by djw1008 View Post
    Hi there - make sure that the base oil is organic, if not then you may be applying toxic chemicals to your skin, which will be absorbed just as if you had eaten them! I did see available on ebay, bags of nagchampa powder - you could sprinkle a little of this in your clothes drawers, wardrobe and even on your carpets - that should leave you and your home very fragrant indeed.
    Much as I like nagchampa and have burned it for many years, I have recently come to prefer some of the less well known temple incenses such as those at templequality.com
    I hope this helps!
    I guess the OP has moved on by now. But congrats on reviving a 3 yr old thread with your first and only post, to plug a website. You win the 2014 'transparent shill of the year' medal.