I've been really wanting to try a Frederic Malle scent ever since I realized I forgot to visit their stores while in Paris. This will be a blind buy for me.

To inaugurate his new collection, which purpose is to translate into scents the world of people he admires, Frédéric Malle chose Dries Van Noten, because of their aesthetic affinities. For its softness, its exotic character and the fact that it is key in most great perfume classics, sandalwood was chosen to be the central piece of the Belgian fashion designer’s “portrait”. This very short formula is composed of precious and expressive raw materials. A warm, comfortable yet unusual work.

Dries Van Noten par Frederic Malle by Frederic Malle is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Dries Van Noten par Frederic Malle was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Bruno Jovanovic. The fragrance features sandalwood, guaiac wood, tonka bean, vanilla, saffron, jasmine, musk, bergamot, lemon, nutmeg, cloves, patchouli, woody notes and peru balsam.

I will be purchasing this from fredericmalle.com straight from the source.

Purchase price $280.00 + free shipping = $2.80/mL
Prices include shipping
10mL = $36.00 + $7 if shipping to Canada
5ml = $22.00 + $7 if shipping to Canada
I can do 25mL requests as well.

Prefer paypal payment as friends and family. If you would like to pay as goods and services please add 3% to your total.
Please don't back out once you commit. Payment request will go out once the split goes full. Please provide a RELIABLE shipping address. Atomizers will be glass and I will teflon tape the cap to avoid spillage.

Bottle 1 70/100mL available

1. Me - 20mL
  2. MyDrunkenPonderings - 10mL