Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Vintage Tabarome, Feuille Verte, Bois de Santal, Original Vetiver, Cypres Musc

Still room available for these splits I will do all the work. You're welcome to take part in more than one split.
    Buyer responsible for paypal fees
    Send me a private message if you have any questions or email me at azsmells@yahoo.com

All Creeds are purchased directly from the Creed boutique or Neiman Marcus.

Please note these prices do not include shipping. Shipping is $6 within the US. I will ship international at an additional cost.
    Also I can not be held responsible for any packages lost in the mail.

Creed - Vintage Tabarome (green flacon!!) 10 ml $90
    Creed- Feuille Verte - 50 ml $150
    Creed - Bois de Santal - Private Collection (rare, discontinued, great sandalwood!) 50 ml $150
    Creed - Cypres Musc - Private Collection (discontinued) 50 ml $125
    Creed - Original Vetiver 50 ml $60, 100 ml $110
    Last edited by AZsmells; 11th June 2012 at 06:33 AM.

Default Re: Dior & Creed splits - Aventus, Angelique Encens, Bois de Santal, Himalaya, Selection Verte, Wind

Hi
    I'm interested in participating in splits of Aventus (depending on the batch #) and Windsor (whatever batch!). Can you know ahead of time what the batch # is for the Aventus? How do I sign up for these two and I guess I should ask if you can work with shipping to Canada?

thanks
    Myles (likouala_man)

PS Just to check the total

Aventus 74$ + 5$ + 3$ = $82
    Windsor 121$ + 5$ + 3$ = $129

Grand Total = $211 (please let me know if shipping two is 2X5 and if shipping to Canada is more)
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AZsmells View Post
    I would like to propose splits of these Diors and Creeds. I will do all the work. I will not purchase any bottle until the split is full. You're welcome to take part in more than one split.
    Please add $5 for shipping and $3 for each 2 oz glass atomizer.
    Also add Paypal fees if not paying by personal payment.
    Send me a private message if you have any questions.

All splits will be 8.4 (250 ml) oz split 5 ways, so each person will get 50 ml

Dior - Granville - $45 need 3 more
    Dior - Leather Oud $45 *need 2 more

Creeds:

Aventus (will order current batch from Creed Boutique) $74

Angelique Encens (vintage green flacon - discontinued)) $125 *need 3 more

Bois de Santal (vintage green flacon - discontinued) $90

Himalaya (no longer sold in flacon but I found one) $50

Selection Verte (clear flacon) $73

Windsor (2010 edition) $121

Default Re: Dior & Creed splits - Aventus, Angelique Encens, Bois de Santal, Himalaya, Selection Verte, Wind

Count me in on Leather Oud.

Thanks

Count me in for Angelique Encens!
    PM sent.

Cheers

PM Sent for 1 share of Selection Verte. Thank you

In for Granville!

Post Thanks / Like

Count me in for the Granville split, please!

Post Thanks / Like

PMed

Post Thanks / Like

pmd

I pm'd you about Granville, but haven't heard back. I'm in, if it happens. Thanks...

Post Thanks / Like

I`m in for 50ml of Selection Verte if you ship to Brazil. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

pmed for 50 ml Aventus
    My Top Six - Guerlain Vetiver, Santal Noble, Bois Du Portugal, Antaeus, GIT, Vetiver Extraordinaire

Wardrobe

PMed for Dior Leather Oud. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Put me down for selection verte
    Favorites:
    Montale - Taj, Red Aoud, Red Vetiver, Fougeres Marines + Creed - Aventus, GIT, SMW + Chanel -Sycomore + Kiton - Black + Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver + CdG - WonderWood

I'll be interested in 50 ml each of Granville and Leather Oud. Thanks

PM sent for Aventus 50 ml.
    Thanks.

Count me in for selection verte if you ship Tor germany!

Post Thanks / Like

both the Dior splits are full. Still room in all the others.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Post Thanks / Like

Let me know if I need to do anything else, but I would like to be in on 50mls of Aventus please. The wife simply loves this stuff and it has worked very good for me
    Love someone today and it will come back to you ten folds

Payment done.

Post Thanks / Like

A lot of people have requested Aventus so I'm will to purchase 2 flacons and split. I need payments soon.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!

Post Thanks / Like

sent payment for 50 ml Aventus
    My Top Six - Guerlain Vetiver, Santal Noble, Bois Du Portugal, Antaeus, GIT, Vetiver Extraordinaire

Wardrobe

Post Thanks / Like

payment sent for Aventus 50 mls. Thank you for letting me be part of this split.
    Love someone today and it will come back to you ten folds

Post Thanks / Like

Payment sent for Selection Verte 50ml

Post Thanks / Like

my payment has been sent for selection verte. hopefully i like it
    Favorites:
    Montale - Taj, Red Aoud, Red Vetiver, Fougeres Marines + Creed - Aventus, GIT, SMW + Chanel -Sycomore + Kiton - Black + Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver + CdG - WonderWood

Post Thanks / Like

please let me know if you are going to do another split for Aventus or someone decide to withdraw. thanks.

Payment sent for Selection Verte.

Quote Originally Posted by vox View Post
    please let me know if you are going to do another split for Aventus or someone decide to withdraw. thanks.
    +1 here

Post Thanks / Like

I really want to do the split for Aventus. VERY serious and VERY interested!
    I'm located in Canada, will pay right away.. just let me know and the money will be sent to you!
    Top 5:
    1) La Nuit De L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent
    2) Lumière Noire pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
    3) Royal Oud by Creed
    4) One Million by Paco Rabanne
    5) Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

In case you missed this in your inbox: I would like to back out of the selection verte split and have my paypal regifted/refunded.

Sorry for the inconvenience to AZ, but good news for people who want in on the split if it was full.

Hi AZ, sent payment for the leather oud and wanted to know the batch # for the aventus. Any details on that yet? please pm in the event of a second aventus flacon split

Any updates on the orders?

Post Thanks / Like

^ I'd like to know the same. Patiently waiting to see if there is room to get in Aventus.
    Otherwise I might just pick up a small bottle at retail.
    Top 5:
    1) La Nuit De L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent
    2) Lumière Noire pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
    3) Royal Oud by Creed
    4) One Million by Paco Rabanne
    5) Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

Post Thanks / Like

I just got in Leather Oud, Granville, Selection Verte, Windsor, Angelique Encens, and one flacon of Aventus. I will start decanting today.
    The Aventus I ordered from the Creed boutique online. The batch number is C42B10K04. Does anyone know about this batch?
    I ordered the other flacon of Aventus from Neiman Marcus online. I haven't received it yet but wondering what batch number I will get. Parfums Raffy told me their flacons are batch number C42B10K02, which hasn't got good reviews.

Also I didn't realize the Dior's are spray bottles and the top can't be removed. It's gonna take a lot of spraying to decant all of it.

Also I didn't realize the Dior's are spray bottles and the top can't be removed. It's gonna take a lot of spraying to decant all of it.
    Ouch! Why would they make flacons that big spray only!? Oh well, thanks again for the split...and taking one case of carpal tunnel for the team.

The Aventus I ordered from the Creed boutique online. The batch number is C42B10K04. Does anyone know about this batch?
    I ordered the other flacon of Aventus from Neiman Marcus online. I haven't received it yet but wondering what batch number I will get. Parfums Raffy told me their flacons are batch number C42B10K02, which hasn't got good reviews.
    I wish best of luck to all of aventus fans on this split.

Thanks AZ.

Could we please get an update?

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered the other flacon of Aventus from Neiman Marcus online. I haven't received it yet but wondering what batch number I
    Check PM
    Last edited by adonis; 23rd May 2011 at 04:55 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

All the flacons are in. The flacon I got from Neiman's is the same batch number as from the Creed boutique. I hope people are happy with it. I am sorry I have been very busy and haven't shipped anything out yet. I will get everything out in the next few days.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your work on it. So sorry about the spray bottles - any way to get them open for decanting, even if it is a permanent move?

Does anyone have any comments regarding this C42B10K04 batch?

Post Thanks / Like

Almost done making all the decants. These Diors are very annoying. I feel like a lot of juice is getting wasted in the spraying process. I've tried to figure out a way to get these open. Does anyone have any experience with getting these big Diors flacons open?

I'm not sure if my PM's are going through (not showing in my sent items). Interested in Aventus and I believe there are others too - would be willing to take up to 3 shares to cover the difference (ie. if there are 2 others, I can take 3 making it 5).

Interested in Aventus as well, if another one opens...

I am interested in Aventus as well. But if AZsmells has not much time atm and doesn't want to start another split I can understand that. Then someone of us still interested should start a new thread for a Aventus split...

Hi AZ or anyone who knows...
    I'm looking for some Royal Scottish Lavender and want to know if Neiman Marcus or those other stores have the big 250 ml flacons of RSL? It doesn't look like the Creed shop online has those. I'd be interested in a two-way split on a big 250ml bottle. Anybody else interested in something like that?

Interested in selection verte !!!

Also interested in aventus split. Are we up to 4?

Post Thanks / Like

will you do a split of royal aoud when its released?
    Favorites:

Post Thanks / Like

I apologize for the delay. Everything will be shipped out by Tuesday. There are a few addresses that I can't find.
    The following members please send me a private message with your shipping address:

Neo_the_one
    Amar C
    Darren E
    ANGIESDOEBOY
    likouala
    Adonis

Thanks!

If you need a 5th on the Aventus I am in.

I apologize for the delay. Everything will be shipped out by Tuesday. There are a few addresses that I can't find.
    The following members please send me a private message with your shipping address:

Neo_the_one
    Amar C
    Darren E
    ANGIESDOEBOY
    likouala
    Adonis

Thanks!
    Hi AZ,
    I have sent my address in PM again.
    Thanks,

Post Thanks / Like

I have sent out about half the decants now. Sorry for the slow service. i really have a lot on my plate right now. All splits are full except Angelique Encens and Bois de Santal.

Canadian customers. I hear there is a postal strike soon. One member asked me to hold the shipment. Please let me know if you want it shipped now, I assume everyone would like me to hold their Candian shipment for now.

Any chance you can split another flacon of Aventus?

I would be in for Aventus too.

Got Aventus today....I m wearing it right now for one hour.....and I am loving it....

Thanks AZ.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for putting this together AZ. Got my shipment yesterday, and Selection Verte is truly one of a kind - perfect for summers.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Original Vetiver split added

Sorry I still haven't sent out everything. The remaining will be sent out tomorrow.

Still left:
    Angelique Encens
    Bois de Santal

I will also split a fresh flacon of Original Vetiver.
    The cost is $70 for 50 ml, which includes all costs including shipping, within the US.
    Last edited by AZsmells; 9th June 2011 at 03:26 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Creed splits - Angelique Encens, Bois de Santal, Original Vetiver

Great news! Everyone who hasn't received their orders yet. All remaining orders have been packed and have shipping labels. I will drop them off at the post office tomorrow morning.
    I apologize for the delay. Doing so many splits at once was just crazy.
    I am starting one new split. This one will be much, much quicker as I can focus on this split only:
    Creed Original Vetiver 50 ml (fresh flacon from Creed boutique) $70 - this price includes all fees and shipping within the US

Also there is still some Angelique Encens, Bois de Santal, and Himalaya available

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Creed splits - Angelique Encens, Bois de Santal, Original Vetiver

Still doing this Original Vetiver split? I'm interested.