Code of Conduct

Question Anyone know of a natural Moisturiser than contains either?:

A day or night cream that contains either or all of the following:

• Jojoba Oil

• Co-Enzyme Q10

• Marine Collagen

And is there any other vital ingredients that I am totally missing.

Really would appreciate your help.

Thank you

Default Re: Anyone know of a natural Moisturiser than contains either?:

This may be a stupid question - but what result are you looking for? Since you're specifying ingredients, I presume you have something in mind ...

http://www.scform.com/category/produ...e/moisturisers

Hey thanks for the reply.

Mainly just a natural product without all the harmful ingredients.

I also have sensitive skin.

Thanks

@ Chriisz,

You're not giving us a lot to go on - where you are for instance, budget, how old you are. And I wouldn't be hung-up on the 'natural' ingredients issue either. Many natural ingredients can cause allergies, irritation, and skin sensitivities.

And the "first" thing you should do is use a broad-spectrum high-protection sunscreen every day. If you are not doing that you are wasting time and money on any other skin care product and routine.

So, that said, there are some reliable moisturiser brands you should look for which won't have any harmful ingredients, and will be good for your sensitive skin.

Cetaphil

QV

Neutrogena

Good luck.

I swear by the oil cleansing method and use any oil I feel like as a moisturizer; often almond oil or coconut oil. Macadamia oil may be especially beneficial for skin since it contains omega 7 (it might be more useful to eat it though). Cod liver oil is full of nutrients that are great for skin.

Well Elemis a UK brand has marine collagen in their Pro Collegan Marine Cream. I use it myself a light gel/cream texture and a very little goes a long way plus you can use it on your eyes and neck as well as face. Its expensive but I tend to get from ebay or QVC UK when they have Today's Special Value of Elemis kits.

I prefer Argan Oil to Jo Jo Oil, but you have to be careful that its 100% pure argan. You can buy it and other ingredients are added, usually this is the one sent in hair care. I actually mix fresh a drop of argan oil in with my face cream.

I have mild roseaca and found anything with Q10 broke me out.
    DONNA

Yeah I have seen that cream before, but was a little unsure about the chemicals they use in the cream. And still dont fully understand collagen in creams. I once read an article saying its pointless putting collagen in a cream because the collagen molecules are too big to be absorbed by the skin.

Collagen despite what the cosmetics companies say will not go into the skin, the molecules are too big to go through the skin surface. As you said. Pro Collagen Marine Cream is actually made from a seaweed, collagen is usually from cows. Yes so your are putting dead cows on your face, if can also be obtained from humans. Doubt the companies would use this one, buy hey you never know. So what PCMC does is support your collagen level, the company Elemis does not say it is a collagen.
    There was an article in the Daily Mail about collagen and false claims, they showed a photo of Elemis and then had to remove it due to the fact PCMC is not actually the collagen ingredient they were talking about.

This link gives the full ingredients for PCMC and a bit about it.

http://www.bestantiwrinklecreamrevie...eam-review.php

It was the first link that came up so I just used it.
    DONNA

Ok thank you for your help, i would thank you but i cant find the button to do so.