Code of Conduct

Thread: Joop Jump!

Default Joop Jump!

I've heard a couple of reviewers say this smells similar to Amouage Reflection. Anyone see the comparisons?

Default Re: Joop Jump!

Never smelled Reflection, but love Joop Jump! Gets a lot of compliments too!

no.
    Smellin good

Nope

No; not at all. Jump spells like fruit punch to my nose. The closest designer fragrance to Reflection Man that I know of would be Le Male.

No.... no.... and no ! The END.

used to like this one when it came out in 05' . bought a bottle then relaized i was no longer a fan. i hate when that happens. super tragic. anyway its an amzing scent. The vodka note is epic. very strong sillage and longevity is superb

One more nay sayer Nothing alike.

Looks like it's unanimous. One could have hoped. Looks like I'll be buying a bottle of Reflection after all.

From the BN reviews of these two frags, I'd go for the Jump !

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsly View Post
    From the BN reviews of these two frags, I'd go for the Jump !
    Unfortunately I guess I'm one of the few that really likes Reflection after sampling it. The dangers of sampling.

Yeah, I consider myself lucky that I mostly like the "80s power frags," which I've been able to obtain at reasonable prices on ebay, though you have to have a lot of patience !

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsly View Post
    Yeah, I consider myself lucky that I mostly like the "80s power frags," which I've been able to obtain at reasonable prices on ebay, though you have to have a lot of patience !
    It's too late for me. Got a sniff of the good stuff and now I'm hooked. Same thing happened when I smoked my first Cuban cigar. Thank God they're illegal to import otherwise I wouldn't have a dime to my name.

You and me like ( or LOVE) Reflection.... Ciel and Reflection are best from Amouage for me , I sampled them all ! So go for this one, I'm truly madly deeply in love in Reflection..

Joop Jump = Cerruti Pour Homme and that's a fact. Even though I've never tried Amouage Reflection, I quite much doubt they're anything similar.

Wore this today and I agree that it smells nothing like Reflection. Maybe in the drydown there's the powdery aspect of Reflection that I can see, but scent wise...no. Overall I really like this and am happy to add this to my collection. Very nice summer fragrance that's not cloying or overly sweet, is very fresh and wearable, has a nice fruity accord opening, and a drydown that's not as typical as your Cool Waters or Chromes.