Code of Conduct

Lightbulb New Aventus Bottle coming In

I am excited abou this bottle!! I will keep you all posted on my thoughts and what batch number I received. Hopefully it's a good gamble. My MI I received last month from the boutique didn't impress me much, but I still enjoy it here and there. Tomorrow is the day it comes in so by Wednesday I'll keep you all posted.

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

Default Re: New Aventus Bottle coming In

╔════════════╗
    Monkey's Trade List║ ◄ lck t ☼─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─♂
    ╚════════════╝

Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoe81 View Post
    I am excited about this bottle!! I will keep you all posted on my thoughts .
    Please do.

Yes Enjoy !!! It's a great one ! +++1

I received it today. So if you order at this time from the boutique you will get batch number A42B10K04. I will wear it tomorrow to test, but to let everyone know from the nozzle it smells very very fruity. Almost like fruit loops. LOL

In case anyone reads this I just wanted to say that whatever batch I got. (the one above this post) It was a great journey. I'm back from work now. Full day and it is still kicking strong. I got a pineapple smokey scent the whole day. My coworker thought I was reapplying it throughout the day. I wasn't though! It has great longevity. Finally. A creed that smells good and has a kick. Niceee. Lovin it. No complaints with this batch here.

In case anyone reads this I just wanted to say that whatever batch I got. (the one above this post) It was a great journey. I'm back from work now. Full day and it is still kicking strong. I got a pineapple smokey scent the whole day. My coworker thought I was reapplying it throughout the day. I wasn't though! It has great longevity. Finally. A creed that smells good and has a kick. Niceee. Lovin it. No complaints with this batch here.

Congrats dude, aventus is certainly an awesome fragrance IMO, you will get noticed that's for sure

Nice. Don't know if you tested any other batches.
    You said it was very fruity just smelling from the nozzle. Then you got a pineapple smokey scent while wearing it all day.
    So would you say is more fruity than smokey? And if so, does the fruity smell stay thru out the day?
    Thanks

I received it today. So if you order at this time from the boutique you will get batch number A42B10K04. I will wear it tomorrow to test, but to let everyone know from the nozzle it smells very very fruity. Almost like fruit loops. LOL
    What size bottle did you get??

Glad you enjoy it, JoeJoe. I have a 120 ml bottle from Lot C4210E01 purchased from Neiman Marcus about a year ago. I don't pick up any smokey vibe in mine, but the pineapple and longevity are there in spades. It's also the chick compliment magnet in my collection :-) .

I got a 4 0z bottle for 280.00 worth it indeed. I just got back from the gym. Ran and as I was running it was still projecting. Beat this...no lie, I just showered with ivory soap, as I'm lying here typing, I can still detect the smallest trace of it. Incredible. Honestly. Hopefully I don't get fatigue but I don't care if I do because I know now that it lasts forever with great projection.

M.T.---It is equally fruity and smokey throughout the entire duration. Perfect balance which is why I enjoyed it. I had a sample before but I don't think samples do much justice when it comes to a fresh bottle of creed. I encourage people who want a unique fragrance to try this out. and trust me...I don't work for Creed or any beauty store. I work in Newark and sit in a cubicle all day. lol. But if your looking for something different, this is the way to go. I'm happy I found this and I hope everyone in this community gets this feeling of a fragrance at least once in your life. It's like going on a first date with a girl you really like. lol.

you all know that feeling

I'll try and do a review on you tube although my reviews are pretty straight forward unfortunately. I'm better at expressing through typing.

I dont ever hype a cologne but I've had aventus for 3 months now and out of the 60 plus colognes i have, this is easily In my top 3 most complimented fragrances of all time. Ive Been told I smell incredible many times, it's amazing as long as it's a good batch. Put it to good use my friend...

So A42B10K04 is now the sought after golden ticket. Winners get a tour of the Creed factory, et al

Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    So A42B10K04 is now the sought after golden ticket. Winners get a tour of the Creed factory, et al

adonis, why the sarcasm? Let those of us who enjoy Aventus do so without that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cologne connoisseur View Post
    adonis, why the sarcasm? Let those of us who enjoy Aventus do so without that.
    Don't worry - adonis was one of THE original Aventus lovers. He actually thanked Erwin for it in person. He's just funnin' us a bit.

I really do appreciate this frag. The style is definitely more modern than the older Creeds, and I think that hides certain quality aspects that are easier to spot in those older ones. But the more I have consciously compared Aventus to current designer offerings, the more I can see how Creed used some extremely good components here.

Well, perhaps I don't know adonis as you do, RP...thanks for clarifying... I think your own comments are spot on in comparison to the previous generation of Creed frags...this is a fragrance that appeals to a wider audience for sure.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cologne connoisseur View Post
    Well, perhaps I don't know adonis as you do, RP...thanks for clarifying... I think your own comments are spot on in comparison to the previous generation of Creed frags...this is a fragrance that appeals to a wider audience for sure.
    No problem! (btw - adonis actually does stand-up, so he's always a joker).

Here's a little tidbit you'll love to hear - I got a chance to put a question to Roberto Ferreira, Creed's top rep in the US, about the direction of the house. I don't want to misquote him, and I didn't write his answer down, but the gist of it was that we can expect more of that type of modernity in future fragrances. Personally, I think that's something of a no-brainer, and I almost shouldn't have asked it, because earlier he had said that Aventus basically broke all their records for sales to men AND women. Creed loves to please our demographic, so you gotta figure there will be more in the same style as Aventus. He didn't say they would abandon the old-school stuff, but just expect more things in a newer style.

Yeah, just clowning around. If anything, I'm excited hearing that there's a well balanced batch out there and I'm hoping the split I'm in on uses that one.

Still, it would be pretty cool to get a Willy Wonka style tour of the Creed House - Oompa Loompas mixing GIT, Veruca Salt getting stuck inside a distillation tube, Violet Beauregarde becomes a blueberry accord...

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Perfumisto View Post
    No problem! (btw - adonis actually does stand-up, so he's always a joker).

Here's a little tidbit you'll love to hear - I got a chance to put a question to Roberto Ferreira, Creed's top rep in the US, about the direction of the house. I don't want to misquote him, and I didn't write his answer down, but the gist of it was that we can expect more of that type of modernity in future fragrances. Personally, I think that's something of a no-brainer, and I almost shouldn't have asked it, because earlier he had said that Aventus basically broke all their records for sales to men AND women. Creed loves to please our demographic, so you gotta figure there will be more in the same style as Aventus. He didn't say they would abandon the old-school stuff, but just expect more things in a newer style.
    Thanks for that little bit of info. I simply love Aventus, and get the same type of feeling when I wear Spice and Wood as well. If you love Aventus, try sampling Spice and Wood. Can't wait to try Original Cologne.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by b0n3z View Post
    Thanks for that little bit of info. I simply love Aventus, and get the same type of feeling when I wear Spice and Wood as well. If you love Aventus, try sampling Spice and Wood. Can't wait to try Original Cologne.
    Oh, man - one of those is gonna either break my heart or break my wallet!

RP, what you were told is consistent with my take on the recent ones...Aventus and S&W, e.g. ...they are making frags that are formulated to appeal to a wider and younger audience...I still hope they don't abandon their old classics, but I certainly lament the loss of Green Valley from the lineup.

I have the K01 batch i got last week. I have the exact same reaction as joejoe. From the sprayer it smells fruity. On my skin i get both the pineapple and the smoky leather vibe. This bottle i have lasts forever!!!! Im getting 13-15 hours easy. Like i mentioned in the aventus batch thread, i too have it on my skin after showering. So me thinks the K batches are potent, but if you dislike that smoky/ash/leather accord the alot of aventus owners dislike....its still there.

I got a 4 0z bottle for 280.00 worth it indeed. I just got back from the gym. Ran and as I was running it was still projecting. Beat this...no lie, I just showered with ivory soap, as I'm lying here typing, I can still detect the smallest trace of it. Incredible. Honestly. Hopefully I don't get fatigue but I don't care if I do because I know now that it lasts forever with great projection.

M.T.---It is equally fruity and smokey throughout the entire duration. Perfect balance which is why I enjoyed it. I had a sample before but I don't think samples do much justice when it comes to a fresh bottle of creed. I encourage people who want a unique fragrance to try this out. and trust me...I don't work for Creed or any beauty store. I work in Newark and sit in a cubicle all day. lol. But if your looking for something different, this is the way to go. I'm happy I found this and I hope everyone in this community gets this feeling of a fragrance at least once in your life. It's like going on a first date with a girl you really like. lol.

you all know that feeling

I'll try and do a review on you tube although my reviews are pretty straight forward unfortunately. I'm better at expressing through typing.
    I love Aventus myself. I got a few bottles already.
    Just wanted to know more info on this batch since I plan on getting on as a gift. Trying to avoid the smokey batch.
    Thanks again.

I have one of the 1st "good" batches and was an Niemans's today.... I sprayed Aventus on a card to see if it was similar, and honestly, I can't detect any differences from the batch I have. Sounds like some batches were off, but what's in the store now is the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorje123 View Post
    I have one of the 1st "good" batches and was an Niemans's today.... I sprayed Aventus on a card to see if it was similar, and honestly, I can't detect any differences from the batch I have. Sounds like some batches were off, but what's in the store now is the real deal.
    It could be a possibility that the tester is still from one of the first batches. Did you check the Lot # of the tester?

Quote Originally Posted by b0n3z View Post
    It could be a possibility that the tester is still from one of the first batches. Did you check the Lot # of the tester?
    No, I just assumed turnover would probably be high as Creed is featured at the head of the frag counter and Aventus is one of two featured Creeds, so I'd guess the testers are getting a lot of use. Should've checked though...

I received my four once bottle- lot number A42B11N01- and get little to no fruit and all ash....this sucks.....

Quote Originally Posted by drchipinski View Post
    I received my four once bottle- lot number A42B11N01- and get little to no fruit and all ash....this sucks.....
    Look on the bright side... perhaps this is ROYAL ash.

Did anybody notice Marie-Antoinette's emptied urn in Creed's secretive laboratories?

The Creed Store told me they will exchange it...I am ready to simply ask for my money back and move on.