Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: Ladies please vote for your favourite/ Sexiest male Cologne/ Fragrance

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Armani - Acqua di Gio

1 7.69%
  • Armani - Code Black

1 7.69%
  • Hugo Boss - Hugo

0 0%
  • Guess - Guess Man

0 0%
  • Calvin Klein - Obsessions

1 7.69%
  • Givenchy - Very Irresistible

1 7.69%
  • Davidoff - Cool Water

2 15.38%
  • Drakkar Noir

4 30.77%
  • Emanuel Ungaro - Ungaro

1 7.69%
  • Jovan - Black Musk

0 0%
  • Muelhen - 4711 Original

1 7.69%
  • Liz Claiborne - Curve Crush

0 0%
  • Yves Saint Laurent - Body Korous

1 7.69%
  • Yves Saint Laurent - Rive Gauche

1 7.69%
  • Rochas - Rochas Man

3 23.08%
  • Azzoro - Chrome

2 15.38%
  • Lacoste - Red (Style in Play

1 7.69%
  • Yves Saint Laurent - M7

3 23.08%
  • Hanae Mori

1 7.69%
  • 212 Sexy

1 7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Exclamation Ladies please vote for your favourite/ Sexiest male Cologne/ Fragrance

Ladies please vote for your favourite/ Sexiest male Cologne/ Fragrance

Hello All,

I have a massive collection of Perfumes/ Colognes. I am in the process of cutting down my collection of 129 perfumes to only 20. The rest i will donate to charity!

Ladies i will need your help in determining the best ever male perfume/ cologne scent. I will need your opinion on which perfume for the listed 20 is the sexiest you have smelt and why? Please vote for your favourite on a guy. Please do not vote based on perfumes markating popularity. Please simply vote based on how the perfume smells and not on its price or advertizing campain.

I have listed 20 of my best ranging from unpopular ones, old classics, new and popular well known ones.

1. Armani - Acqua di Gio
    2. Armani - Code Black
    3. Hugo Boss - Hugo
    4. Guess - Guess Man
    5. Calvin Klein - Obsessions
    6. Givenchy - Very Irresistible
    7. Davidoff - Cool Water
    8. Drakkar Noir
    9. Emanuel Ungaro - Ungaro 3
    10. Jovan - Black Musk
    11. Muelhen - 4711 Original
    12. Liz Claiborne - Curve Crush
    13. Yves Saint Laurent - Body Korous
    14. Yves Saint Laurent - Rive Gauche
    15. Rochas - Rochas Man
    16. Azzoro - Chrome
    17. Lacoste - Red (Style in Play)
    18. Yves Saint Laurent - M7
    19. Hanae Mori
    20. 212 Sexy

The votes will be counted and the results will be published a month from today.
    If your favourite is not listed please post its name on the thread.

What is the sexiest perfume you have ever smelt on a guy and why?

Thank you

Hugo x

Default Re: Ladies please vote for your favourite/ Sexiest male Cologne/ Fragrance

Personally, which one do you prefer Cool Water or Cool Water Frozen?

Default Re: Ladies please vote for your favourite/ Sexiest male Cologne/ Fragrance

Im open to that charity, lol!

From your list, and based on the requisite (sexy fragrance) I like Rochas Man, 212 Sexy, Ungaro and Hanae Mori.

There are other great fragrances, like Drakkar Noir, M7 and all, but its far away from what i consider something Sexy!!

Charity being us right? Probably get more female responses if you post over in their forum.

Basenotes Institution

Welcome to Basenotes Hello Moto ! ( Oh Motorola !!!!! )

I voted for Drakkar Noir - if you had Polo Green ( original ) in the Poll - I would have gone for that.

These two are fab- I guess I'm a bit old fashoined !
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

d4N13L - what DO you consider sexy? (:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike84 View Post
    d4N13L - what DO you consider sexy? (:
    From the list, those that i posted.

Out of that i consider:

Black Orchid
    Hypnotic Poison
    Fleur du Male
    The Dreamer
    Le Male
    Bal a Versailles (not that much)

What, on a man, or just overall?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike84 View Post
    What, on a man, or just overall?
    All for my personal goods

Welcome! I did not vote as I think the sexiest male scent is Habit Rouge.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

I'm poor, so please consider me as a charity case when you dispose of your items.

Quote Originally Posted by tjokrohw View Post
    Personally, which one do you prefer Cool Water or Cool Water Frozen?
    Thank you for your response. Please ladies and gents use the poll above so i can tabulate the results. Personally I prefer Cool Water to Cool Water frozen. My personal Favourite has to be YSL Body Kouros. Continue voting ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by d4N13L View Post
    Im open to that charity, lol!

From your list, and based on the requisite (sexy fragrance) I like Rochas Man, 212 Sexy, Ungaro and Hanae Mori.

There are other great fragrances, like Drakkar Noir, M7 and all, but its far away from what i consider something Sexy!!
    Thank you! What will happen is that i will keep 5 the favourites based on the results on this forum and will give the rest away to charity. Rochas Man i like alot however a little to sweet for an everyday perfume. 212 sexy what can i say its just sexy. Ungaro wow dark musky and very masculine. As for HM its rich and long lasting. Drakkar Noir is always an old favourite of mine. I am extremely careful with spraying it so it could last me a whole deal longer. Havnt tried M7 it is still new and unboxed.

LOL! I dont consider females as charity. I am asking the ladies due to them having a better taste in men. I know a ladies opinion is of an important valuable one. They know what is sexy on a guy. I will keep 5 the top and will donate the rest to charity. Please also suggest the best charities you think my donation should go to. I was thinking my local Oxfam. Have a lovely day yal!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi Gardenia View Post
    Welcome to Basenotes Hello Moto ! ( Oh Motorola !!!!! )

I voted for Drakkar Noir - if you had Polo Green ( original ) in the Poll - I would have gone for that.

These two are fab- I guess I'm a bit old fashoined !
    Thank you for the warm welcome. Hello Moto is just a nicky! lool. Drakker Noir is my old time Fav. It beats any other new fragrance currently on the market hands down. I dont have polo green unfortunitely :-(, Ive smelt it before and your very right it smells so daym sexy. Old fashioned?? Your not old fashioned. Im 25 and i use the oldies. they just dont make them like they used to0. I think the oldies are the new trends.

Quote Originally Posted by d4N13L View Post
    From the list, those that i posted.

Out of that i consider:

Black Orchid
    Hypnotic Poison
    Fleur du Male
    The Dreamer
    Le Male
    Bal a Versailles (not that much)
    Agree with your selection! +1

Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    Welcome! I did not vote as I think the sexiest male scent is Habit Rouge.
    Hi, Habit rouge.. Going to the stores for a sample. If i like then i will add to my collection. Thanks for your suggestion. cheers

Quote Originally Posted by monsieur_sparkle View Post
    I'm poor, so please consider me as a charity case when you dispose of your items.
    Loool nice try. Love it! Not this time thou sorry. Next time im donating i will make sure you reserve a gift. But on a serious Basenote Erm if you was that poor wud you have the internet to post. Some ppl are less fortunate around the word and they deserve a second chance. Any donations no matter how small makes a huge difference in lives.

Hey there, male here, and I can vouch for two young (in their '20s) women LOVING Drakkar Noir on me. I wont vote though because I'm male, just thought I'd let you know...

Drakkar Noir? Really? Good thing I still have my 1.7oz of this!

my vote would got to Body Kouros, out of these...