Code of Conduct

Default Argon oils and better longevity

Hey guys and ladies.. i recently tried this body oil called "Argan oils of morocco dry body oil" i got at krogers in the bath&body section. It really seems to help with longevity. I tried a body oil by neutrogena but it has a strong sesame oil scent & makes your towel & body smell like sesame oil all day. The argan oil smells really good & doesnt leave a scent after you dry off. You wash with soap first then rub it all over your body & rinse off and it locks the moisture in your skin. Has anyone tried this yet? Or any body oils? If not i highly recommend trying it.
    Last edited by Mitchapalooza; 16th July 2014 at 01:43 AM.

Default Re: Argon oils and better longevity

I have a couple of hair products that contain Argan oil and when I used to make soap, I would sometimes add Argan to the recipe to act as a moisturizer, but I've never used it to extend the longevity of a fragrance. I'd be curious to see if others have tried this and if they've had any success with it.

PS - it's spelled Argan. Argon is a chemical element and a noble gas.

Default Re: Argon oils and better longevity

Quote Originally Posted by caferacer View Post
    I have a couple of hair products that contain Argan oil and when I used to make soap, I would sometimes add Argan to the recipe to act as a moisturizer, but I've never used it to extend the longevity of a fragrance. I'd be curious to see if others have tried this and if they've had any success with it.

PS - it's spelled Argan. Argon is a chemical element and a noble gas.
    So thats why the bottle lights up when i sit it near an electrical outlet! lol jk.. I think its the body oil period that helps with longevity since it sorta traps moisture in your pours. But the sa's at sephora were pushing argan oil a while back saying it helped with longevity if applied before a fragrance. But the reason i got the argan body oil is because it smelled a lot better than the other body oil. But it seems to work cuz i got noticeably better longevity with dior homme sport yesterday.