Code of Conduct

Default Les Senteurs BN Voucher Code ???

Does anyone have a discount voucher code for 'Les Senteurs' by any chance ?? ... I've often wondered if they give Basenotes members like a 10% discount or something - like some other perfumeries do ??

Or failing that, anybody perhaps managed to bag a code off them that they don't mind sharing with me as I was planning a largish order so any discount I could manage would be seriously MUCH appreciated !!

Thanx !!

"The earth laughs in flowers" - (E.E.Cummings)

------------------------------------------

Default Re: Les Senteurs BN Voucher Code ???

Never come across one.
    Not to do them out of a sale, but have you shopped around ? With the Sterling / Euro exchange rate, you might be able to save money ordering from, say, France or Germany depending on what it is you want.

You're lucky if you get a reply to an email let alone a discount voucher.

Quote Originally Posted by gandhajala View Post
    Never come across one.
    Not to do them out of a sale, but have you shopped around ? With the Sterling / Euro exchange rate, you might be able to save money ordering from, say, France or Germany depending on what it is you want.
    Hi G' - No I'm afraid I have shopped around already, but on this specific occasion they are actually the only ones who have what I'm after already in stock. It hasn't been released anywhere else yet. ... (Plus, from past experience when I've purchased from France/Germany the price in the end happened to come out pretty much the same anywayz, BUT I had to wait longer to get it. So ...... )

...... I'm afraid I'm stuck with them this time .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    You're lucky if you get a reply to an email let alone a discount voucher.
    TRUE DAT ! ...

~ (Well I suppose that's how they're able to pay for that shiny new salon of theirs, huh - "Les Senteurs #2" ... (The only time I've ever received a voucher from them is at one of their 'talks/events'. But u had to spend it right there and then. (Or at least the one's I got was - which is fair enough.))
    Last edited by Sybarite; 30th August 2012 at 07:36 PM.

The best you get is free shipping, which happened in July. I believe that might even have been a first for them?
    DONNA

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    The best you get is free shipping, which happened in July. I believe that might even have been a first for them?
    Ah damn ! ~ Just as luck would have it, last month was exactly the one month I DIDN'T purchase anything from them. - I wasn't even aware they offered free shipping then, AND I'm on their mailing list.

Ah well ...... *sigh* (shruggs shoulders)

Quote Originally Posted by Sybarite View Post
    Ah damn ! ~ Just as luck would have it, last month was exactly the one month I DIDN'T purchase anything from them. - I wasn't even aware they offered free shipping then, AND I'm on their mailing list.

Ah well ...... *sigh* (shruggs shoulders)
    Yeh their mailing list is non existent. They are fantastic in store - terrible online.

I joined the Facebook page and that is how I found out about it. I did get a email as well about free shipping in July.

Oh they have competitions on the Facebook page too. Last one a 100mls of Parfumerie Generale.
    DONNA