Code of Conduct

Default Cologne that smells like Irish Green Soap/Out of the shower cologne.

I wanna smell fresh

Default Re: Cologne that smells like Irish Green Soap/Out of the shower cologne.

Quote Originally Posted by claytonmarionneaux View Post
    I wanna smell fresh
    Grabazzi dries down to the smell of LAVA soap after about an hour, but if you want greener:

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/197248-Irish-Spring

Default Re: Cologne that smells like Irish Green Soap/Out of the shower cologne.

Cassandra

Bowling Green sorta smells like it. Mugler Cologne if you just want the soapy smell.
    Last edited by LifeIsABeach; 27th May 2011 at 01:52 PM.

I remember reading numerous times, that one of the Creeds smells A LOT like Irish Spring soap. Either Original Vetiver or Green Valley, I believe. Investigate those.

You might want to sample some of the CLEAN line of colognes - CLEAN Cologne, CLEAN Shower Fresh Cologne....I think there's an Outdoor Fresh version too.

Blog Entries

+1 for Mugler Cologne and also Gendarme.

Thank you very much everyone this helped alot

Green Irish Tweed / Cool Water (and all the copies: JF by Floris, Freshman by Truefitt & Hill, etc.)
    Eternity by Calvin Klein
    Mugler Cologne by T. Mugler
    Polo Sport by Ralph Lauren
    Last edited by MysteryBuff40; 30th July 2011 at 09:06 AM.

Green Irish Tweed - I get a soapy vibe from it initially, but as far as fresh and clean it's one of the best.
    Original Vetiver - Has a clean, green, and citrus vibe to it and smell like an expensive soap.
    Mugler Cologne - Basically the same a OV, but doesn't have the depth.
    Rive Gauche - Smells like a barber shop and it's a nice clean type of fragrance with a twist.

Perhaps Prada Amber? I get a clothes detergent vibe from that one, so it may work for you.

Sung Homme smells exactly like Irish Spring soap to me,
    has good sillage and longevity too. Can be had for less than $20
    for a 3.4 oz bottle online.

how has nobody mentioned Paco Rabanne Pour Homme yet?! It's the irish springs smell you're looking for.

+1 to Mugler's Cologne or Creed Original Vetiver for the green fresh direction, or Prada Amber for the floral creamy soap direction.
    Tom Ford Splits!!!! - Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan Leather, Oud Wood, Noir de Noir,
    Plum Japonais, Italian Cypress,
    Neroli Portofino, Costa Azzura
    HARD TO FIND -
    Lavender Palm, Arabian Wood, Champacca Absolute and AMBER ABSOLUTE, etc...

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Others was one made by Alfred sung in a green bottle. Forgot the name but it is IDENTICAL to Irish spring soap.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

1+ Mugler Cologne.

Green Irish Tweed

Sung Homme for sure.
    Also, people say Bijan Nude for Men smells exactly like that freshly showered soapy skin smell.
    Both are absolutely dirt cheap on Fragrancenet.