Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default Tom Ford Private Blends Now Available at Luckyscent

Just received newsletter that Luckyscent is now stocking the Tom Ford Private Blends.

Default Re: Tom Ford Private Blends Now Available at Luckyscent

Just noticed this today as they've introduced several new ones on their front page.

While we're on the topic of TFPBs, is there any website which occasionally offers them at discounts (or with coupon codes) that you know of? I'm considering purchasing Tuscan Leather, but would like to be able to find it at a discount.

Basenotes Plus

If you are speaking about Luckyscent, discounts are extremely rare. I haven't seen them offer a discount code in several years.

About the only thing I've found for discounted Tom Ford's is to go through eBates.com at places like Nordstom and Neiman Marcus. If you do it around Christmas, they usually double their usual cash back percentage. It's not much, but better than nothing.
    Basenotes sales: Many collectible/discontinued CREEDs (Citrus Bigarrade, Selection Verte), Vetiver Geranium, Himalaya & other Basenotes favorites (Xerjoff Uden, Spicebomb, Heeley Oranges & Lemons, L'Artisan Batucada, L'Essence de Cerruti) http://www.basenotes.net/threads/340...Ess-de-Cerruti

Offsite sales: Collectible CREEDs (Vintage Tabarome Private Collection, Selection Verte, Citrus Bigarrade), Pure White Cologne, Vetiver Geranium, Himalaya & other Basenotes favorites (Xerjoff Uden, Spicebomb, Heeley Oranges & Lemons, L'Artisan Batucada, L'Essence de Cerruti) http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=260 and http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider430 View Post
    About the only thing I've found for discounted Tom Ford's is to go through eBates.com at places like Nordstom and Neiman Marcus. If you do it around Christmas, they usually double their usual cash back percentage. It's not much, but better than nothing.
    I agree. I usually do the same thing.

I'd never heard of this, thanks for the info.

It's about time, I wonder what kind if deal they compromised on with TF to start carrying till now...
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Since I posted that, Fragrancenet.com has started selling some Tom Ford's. There's another thread about it somewhere.

If the one you're looking for happens to be one F-Net is selling (Noir de Noir, Italian Cypress), it's a great deal. 20% and 21% discount codes are fairly common, and when combined with the 6% eBates cash back, it's a relative steal.

The problem, however, is that they apparently don't have very many in stock.
    Basenotes sales: Many collectible/discontinued CREEDs (Citrus Bigarrade, Selection Verte), Vetiver Geranium, Himalaya & other Basenotes favorites (Xerjoff Uden, Spicebomb, Heeley Oranges & Lemons, L'Artisan Batucada, L'Essence de Cerruti) http://www.basenotes.net/threads/340...Ess-de-Cerruti

Offsite sales: Collectible CREEDs (Vintage Tabarome Private Collection, Selection Verte, Citrus Bigarrade), Pure White Cologne, Vetiver Geranium, Himalaya & other Basenotes favorites (Xerjoff Uden, Spicebomb, Heeley Oranges & Lemons, L'Artisan Batucada, L'Essence de Cerruti) http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=260 and http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626

Since I posted that, Fragrancenet.com has started selling some Tom Ford's. There's another thread about it somewhere.

If the one you're looking for happens to be one F-Net is selling (Noir de Noir, Italian Cypress), it's a great deal. 20% and 21% discount codes are fairly common, and when combined with the 6% eBates cash back, it's a relative steal.

The problem, however, is that they apparently don't have very many in stock.
    Yes Noir de Noir went lightening fast. But I'm still encouraged they will have more in inventory in the near future.