Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: What to buy first?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • CDG for Stephen Jones

    1 7.14%
  • Parfumerie Generale Intrigant Patchouli

    0 0%
  • Montale Black Musk

    1 7.14%
  • Heeley Sel Marin

    3 21.43%
  • Biehl AL03

    0 0%
  • Parfumerie Generale Cuir Venenum

    1 7.14%
  • Malle Geranium Pour Monsieur

    9 64.29%
  • ELDO Je Suis An Homme

    2 14.29%
  • CDG Odeur 71

    0 0%
  • Parfumerie Generale Aomassai

    1 7.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Panic pt.2

  1. #1

    Default Panic pt.2

    Hi again

    this is the second part of my previous thread "Panic!". My next purchase will consist in a "classic" masterpiece (you can select in the Panic! thread) and a "modern" composition...what you guys choose from the above list?


    Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

  2. #2
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McLean, NYC, & B˙zios
    Posts
    78,353

    Default Re: Panic pt.2

    Heeley Sel Marin

  3. #3
    Sur la Plage

    petruccijc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Clearwater Beach, Florida
    Posts
    17,010

    Default Re: Panic pt.2

    Parfumerie Generale Aomassai
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

  4. #4

    Default Re: Panic pt.2

    GpM and Cuir Venenum.

    for swap/sale:





  5. #5

    Default Re: Panic pt.2

    No cause for a panic, sir...you have excellent taste.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Panic pt.2

    Who voted for Stephen Jones? You and Mr Petrucci (Aomassai) are going to become my best friends!!! LOL


    Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

  7. #7

    Default Re: Panic pt.2

    again, thanks to everybody for your help...from this list I had:

    Cuir Venenum
    Je Suis Un Homme


    I know they weren't the most voted, but I'm a rebel... LOL


    Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

  8. #8

    Default Re: Panic pt.2

    As long as You do not own Odeur 71 this is the first purchase to be made. The bottle size is generous - 200ml. It opens the nostrils! My personal experience with it was, while wearing it, I smelled other peoples perfumes more than I was used to. Je Suis Un Homme is a peculiar concoction of typical male colognes, three in one: citrus, wood, leather. The others I don't know.

    edit: as an alternative not mentioned I would like to suggest L'Anonyme by Lab On Fire. A strange rosy geranium smell that develops into licorice - the wood itself, not the sap. May serve as a poor mans Geranium Pour Monsieur

  9. #9

    Default Re: Panic pt.2

    Quote Originally Posted by WildThingy View Post
    As long as You do not own Odeur 71 this is the first purchase to be made. The bottle size is generous - 200ml. It opens the nostrils! My personal experience with it was, while wearing it, I smelled other peoples perfumes more than I was used to. Je Suis Un Homme is a peculiar concoction of typical male colognes, three in one: citrus, wood, leather. The others I don't know.

    edit: as an alternative not mentioned I would like to suggest L'Anonyme by Lab On Fire. A strange rosy geranium smell that develops into licorice - the wood itself, not the sap. May serve as a poor mans Geranium Pour Monsieur
    I wore Odeur 71 for more than a decade and I'm a bit tired of the 200ml size after all this years. I remember when it was launched they also made a fantastic travel spray (it was amazing) but they obviously discontinued it. I perfectly know what Je Suis Un Home is about as I sampled it several times before purchasing a FB. My only regret is not to have bought Comme Des Garcons for Stephen Jones yet. Have you tried it? That's GORGEOUS! For the rest I'm fine with my pruchases...thanks

    I also had Biehl Parfumkunstwerke AL03
    Last edited by alfarom; 3rd June 2011 at 08:15 PM.


    Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

  10. #10

    Default Re: Panic pt.2

    Quote Originally Posted by alfarom View Post
    I wore Odeur 71 for more than a decade and I'm a bit tired of ... I perfectly know what Je Suis Un Home is about as I sampled it several times before purchasing a FB. ...
    Ehm, why are these frags on the list as a potential purchase if You already own them? And again, by which criteria did You conclude Your final choice?

    Just curious, take it easy, don't panic! Do NOT panic! Stop panic-ing!

  11. #11

    Default Re: Panic pt.2

    Quote Originally Posted by WildThingy View Post
    Ehm, why are these frags on the list as a potential purchase if You already own them? And again, by which criteria did You conclude Your final choice?

    Just curious, take it easy, don't panic! Do NOT panic! Stop panic-ing!
    I currently don't own any of them. The fact that I've been wearing Odeur 71 in the past doesn't mean that I currently own it.


    Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

Similar Threads

  1. Panic!
    By alfarom in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 5th June 2011, 06:12 AM
  2. decant panic
    By Shycat in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 14th April 2007, 03:52 PM
  3. Panic! High room temperature!
    By mosquito in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 20th July 2006, 07:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •