Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default I must tell you about a fragrance that you don't know yet - Parfümerie Brückner - Aoud 1

Hi all,

I would like to tell you about my fragrance experience today.

Snce I want to check out more Montales I went to the only store in Munch, Germany that have a few Montales.

So when I arrived her I told the SA that I want to try a few Montales. After telling her what I was looking for (Moon, Dark, Musk, Lime) and a comment about Creed's aoud and how much Bonds do suck in general she noticed me as a collector/good customer.

After trying a few Montales (didn't have Musk and Lime) I decided for Moon aoud when she showed me something.

Three perfumes that were custom-made by Micaleff for the shop. They were simply called Aoud 1-3.

Now my disclaimer: I have acquired quite a wardrobe recently, but I still consider myself a fragrance noob. I can not tell the different notes apart, less identify them. I only can say "like" and "don't like". I have bought many recommendation from the community, one example is Musc ravageur, which I find strange not "sexy" at all. Also Aventus was such a big disappointment. If you ask me for my favourite I would say Joop homme, Fahrenheit, Silver mountain water, Undo, Pure havana, Black aoud. So please take my advise with a grain of salt.

Back to Aoud 1:

I was simply blown away by it. It started with a pineapple note and I thought: This is what Aventus tried to achieve and failed. After 2 hours on my skin I can smell a fruity, sophisticated mix of pineapple, soft aoud (if there is such a thing) and vanille. The overall sensation is very pleasing, claming, romantic, and I can't stop sniffing my wrists. This is one of the best in my collection and definately my number 1 date scent from now on, replacing Dior homme intense, Joop thrill, and YSL - Nuit.

Since this fragrance is exclusive for Brückner it may be difficult, if not impossible to get it as a non-European. Nevertheless here the link to their homepage with a translation:

http://www.parfuemerie-brueckner.com...fum-spray.html

A magically fruity and sophisticated fine aoud fragrance with a warm, woody note.

Apples, safflower, peaches, prunes, orange blossoms, jasime, aoud, sandelwood, vanille

I am writing this to give something back to the community which has recommended so many great fragrances to me.

Default Re: I must tell you about a fragrance that you don't know yet - Parfümerie Brückner - Aoud 1

Wow, what a cool post. Thanks for the recommendation!

Default Re: I must tell you about a fragrance that you don't know yet - Parfümerie Brückner - Aoud 1

it sounds really cool! Did you try the other two?
    Currently wearing: Vetiver by Mazzolari

Yes, there were also very good, but I decided to buy No. 1.

I so want to try this! How would I acquire a sample?
    "Smell with your nose, not your ears".

AC'S FAVORITES - Neil Morris for Takashimaya, Creed Royal Mayfair, Le Labo Rose 31, Xerjoff Nio, Profumum Roma Acqua Viva, Bruno Fazzolari Lampblack, Olympic Orchids Woodcut, Olympic Orchids Blackbird, Miller Harris La Fumee Arabie, Acqua di Parma Intensa Oud, Profumum Del Forte Ambra Mediterranea & Slumberhouse Jeke extrait

I would say try to contact them, maybe there is a chance they send to the US? I warned them that I would recommend it to you guys, but the lady may have been a little bit too old to understand what I meant by blog, forum and youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndySais View Post
    I would say try to contact them, maybe there is a chance they send to the US? I warned them that I would recommend it to you guys, but the lady may have been a little bit too old to understand what I meant by blog, forum and youtube.
    Sent them an email . . . . fingers are crossed

Someone should shoot Luckyscent an email and see if they can acquire and stock this.
    Current top 5
    1. Creed Vintage Tabaróme
    2. Maison Francis Kurkdjian Absolue pour le Soir
    3. Comme des Garçons 8 88
    4. Montale Black Musk
    5. Profumum Antico Caruso

how much for this excruciatingly exclusive colognes?

135 Euro.

Quote Originally Posted by d4N13L View Post
    how much for this excruciatingly exclusive colognes?
    According to the website 135 € for 100ml which is reasonable.
    Current top 5
    4. Montale Black Musk

I just sent Parfümerie Brückner and Luckyscent an email about this fragrance. I love the bottle too.
    Last edited by acjigga; 28th May 2011 at 07:50 PM.

AC'S FAVORITES - Neil Morris for Takashimaya, Creed Royal Mayfair, Le Labo Rose 31, Xerjoff Nio, Profumum Roma Acqua Viva, Bruno Fazzolari Lampblack, Olympic Orchids Woodcut, Olympic Orchids Blackbird, Miller Harris La Fumee Arabie, Acqua di Parma Intensa Oud, Profumum Del Forte Ambra Mediterranea & Slumberhouse Jeke extrait

Let me know how this turns out please.

sounds good, thanks for sharing

please keep me informed about this

I will get a sample of the regular M. Micaleff Aoud and let you know if it is similar. www.ausliebezumduft.de have the line.

Quote Originally Posted by SoGent View Post
    Sent them an email . . . . fingers are crossed
    Got a reply indicating they do not ship outside EU . . . . anyone have other ideas on how to get this ?

Cow Tipper Extraordinaire

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SoGent View Post
    Got a reply indicating they do not ship outside EU . . . . anyone have other ideas on how to get this ?
    Develop a deep and trusting relationship with a Basenotes in that area
    These things cannot be long hidden: the Sun, the Moon, the Truth--Buddha

Named after the composer Bruckner?

Quote Originally Posted by calero View Post
    Named after the composer Bruckner?
    Possibly, though I think it refers specifically to the name of the store for which the perfume was created, and in turn for one of the founders for whom the store was named:

http://www.parfuemerie-brueckner.com...tradition.html

Sucks they dont ship worldwide

I got an email today from Franco at LuckyScent. He is looking into stocking this and will keep me posted!

Quote Originally Posted by acjigga View Post
    I got an email today from Franco at LuckyScent. He is looking into stocking this and will keep me posted!
    Awesome, thanks for letting us know.
    Current top 5
    4. Montale Black Musk

Got my Micaleff Aoud sample today. Unfortunately it is a different fragarance. Less fruity, no pineapples, smells like a sweet version of what Montale would do. Got the Brückner's aoud on my other wrist and it still is divine and good-mood invoking to me. And even if there are no pineapples in it I can *so* get a pineapple vibe.

Hope that those of you who are interested in it can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndySais View Post
    Got my Micaleff Aoud sample today. Unfortunately it is a different fragarance. Less fruity, no pineapples, smells like a sweet version of what Montale would do. Got the Brückner's aoud on my other wrist and it still is divine and good-mood invoking to me. And even if there are no pineapples in it I can *so* get a pineapple vibe.

Hope that those of you who are interested in it can get it.
    appreciate the tease bud

My top 16:

1. Joop! - Homme 2. Puredistance - M
    3. Tom Ford - Tobacco vanille 4. Tom Ford - Neroli portofino
    5. Tauer - L'air de desert marocaine 6. Armani Privé - Ambre orient
    7. Bond - Harrod's oud 8. Amouage - Jubilation XXV
    9. Parf. Brückner - Aoud 1 10. Clive Christian - X
    11.Xerjoff - Regio 12. Lush - Breath of God
    13. M.Micaleff - Art collec. 102 14. Armani Privé - Figuier eden
    15. Nasomatto - Pardon 16. Heeley - Oranges and lemons ...

Dan/MyMickers did another split of this and I am very stoked to get my little bit of this one!
    Some Favorites
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Perris Monte Carlo Oud Imperial Black
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Byredo Bullion
    7. Masque Milano Russian Tea

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Holy cow, this is one fruity Aoud! Nice and warm, fresh and woody and lasts 8 hours plus for me. Soft and yet has good projection. Wish I had gotten more than a 10ml split! Need to wear this one some more to give a better review, but it is a shame that this is not available in the US.
    Some Favorites
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Perris Monte Carlo Oud Imperial Black
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Byredo Bullion
    7. Masque Milano Russian Tea

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Great thread.

Like yourself, I was also hugely disappointed by Creed Aventus. I retried it today and still not impressed at all. So much hype for it.
    Top 10 at the moment:

1.Kouros
    2.Terre D'Hermes
    3.Fahrenheit
    4.Creed Royal Oud
    5.Eau Sauvage
    6.Dior Homme Sport
    7.Creed Bois du Portugal
    8.Givency PI
    9.Dior Homme
    10.Ralph Lauren Polo Blue

These three aouds sound great.