Code of Conduct

Default L'instant de Guerlain pour homme Extreme vs Tobacoo Vanille vs Spirituese double vanille

Which of these 3 do you think is the better Fragrance .

Default Re: L'instant de Guerlain pour homme Extreme vs Tobacoo Vanille vs Spirituese double vanille

All are excellent scents but I'd go with the Guerlain because because it is less sweet and more versatile than the other two.

Default Re: L'instant de Guerlain pour homme Extreme vs Tobacoo Vanille vs Spirituese double vanille

Tobacco Vanille

Tf tv
    adversity introduces a man to himself -anonymous

Sur la Plage

1) Tobacco Vanille
    2) L'instant de Guerlain pour Homme Extreme

537) Spirituese Double Vanille
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Basenotes Plus

Tobacco Vanille.

L'instant de Guerlain pour homme Extreme

Basenotes Plus

1. Spiritueuse Double Vanille
    2. Spiritueuse Double Vanille
    3. Spiritueuse Double Vanille

haha xD ok thanks to all,alot chose Tabacco Vanille,but Spiritueuse Double Vanille came close thanks to Diamondflame over here lol.

Well i might as well sample the 3 of these and il post my favorite,thanks again the pro's on Basenotes are legit .

Tie between Tobacco Vanille and Extreme. Definite distant third is Double Vanille - I have suspicion that its just vanilla extract in a bottle.
    The hunt for a Signature Fragrance is not an easy one! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    Want to buy! "Nothing?!, well that's a first."

Blog Entries

Well Clayton see what happens when you ask an open-ended question that depends upon personal taste?
    Whatever you choose - I hope you enjoy! Breck
    "Classics aren't classics because they seem old but because they seem always new". Tania Sanchez

ha thanks Breck .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by claytonmarionneaux View Post
    Which of these 3 do you think is the better Fragrance .
    Well Clayton, I am trying to learn more about vanillas, as it happens. And I should say right away I have never smelled any of these three. But what strikes me about your question is that it seems like comparing one apple with two bananas. My reading about L'Instant does not mention any vanilla note out front. Whereas, of course, the other two have that word in their names. So I am seeking an education here, that's all.
    "Classics aren't classics because they seem old but because they seem always new". Tania Sanchez

All 3 great but for me LIDGE is #1
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

Another vote for the LIDGE. I know TV gets a lot of love here, but after having the pleasure and opportunity to sample both at length for the past three days; LIDGE wins hands down! IMO. Or should I say hands up, I just ordered another bottle. I feel L'instant feels much more vibrant, youthful, and in your prime!, so to speak. TV feels more mature to me..And I'm not ready for my cane just yet...J/K J/K! Sure, TV has mucho quality and diserves all the appreciation and respect it gets by those who love it. Im just so glad l'instant dosen't share the same price point as the TF....yet. Ah, as my noise becomes more educated I'll give the TV another shot.