Code of Conduct

Default Need a bottle of aventus soon

Hey folks,

I have one of the first batches of aventus and it smells great, has gotten me lots of compliments. I'n almost out of it so which batch numbers do you currently reccomend which ones would you stay away from?

Nick

Default Re: Need a bottle of aventus soon

I'm wondering how often/how much you wear it because you emptied an entire bottle so fast... However, I'd recommend going to your perfumery of trust and try out the very batch they are selling there - if that's not possible, I'd probably go to another perfumery instead. SAs should understand your motivation when you tell them about the situation as it is described here.

A42B10K02 thats my batch number . It's a great one for sure. Im lovin this and putting it in my top 5 for sure .

I don't pay attention to batch numbers. Bought my 4oz bottle at Nieman Marcus and it smells just wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn View Post
    A42B10K02 thats my batch number . It's a great one for sure. Im lovin this and putting it in my top 5 for sure .
    Excellent thank you! Strong pineapple in beginning? That's what I'm looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Nasenmann View Post
    I'm wondering how often/how much you wear it because you emptied an entire bottle so fast... However, I'd recommend going to your perfumery of trust and try out the very batch they are selling there - if that's not possible, I'd probably go to another perfumery instead. SAs should understand your motivation when you tell them about the situation as it is described here.
    Twice a week I have one of the first batches begins with a c. I'n not home now so can't l see it

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    I don't pay attention to batch numbers. Bought my 4oz bottle at Nieman Marcus and it smells just wonderful.
    Glad your enjoying your bottle aventus it's an amazing scent for sure as long as it's the right batch

Quote Originally Posted by checker View Post
    Twice a week I have one of the first batches begins with a c. I'n not home now so can't l see it
    C4210E01 - that's the one I have. It's indeed a good one. I have noticed something strange though: those ashy notes that many are complaining about usually seem to be very subdued in this batch but the last few times I wore it, they have been very present from the beginning. I was already worrying but when I sprayed it on today, everything seems fine again. It really is odd how much of a chameleon-type of fragrance this is.
    Last edited by Nasenmann; 31st May 2011 at 04:45 PM.

C4210E01 - that's the one I have. It's indeed a good one. I have noticed something strange though: those ashy notes that many are complaining about usually seem to be very subdued in this batch but the last few times I wore it, they have been very present from the beginning. I was already worrying but when I sprayed it on today, everything seems fine again. It really is odd how much of a chameleon-type of fragrance this is.
    I have a bottle of that batch too. It is one of the very first batches, and I get no ash from it whatsoever.

Like I said, until recently I didn't get much ash from it either. It was just three or four times in a row, while everything seems to be back to normal again.

C4210E01 - that's the one I have. It's indeed a good one. I have noticed something strange though: those ashy notes that many are complaining about usually seem to be very subdued in this batch.
    Quote Originally Posted by b0n3z View Post
    I have a bottle of that batch too. It is one of the very first batches, and I get no ash from it whatsoever.
    Yes, for the lovers of Aventus' fruity combo of Apple/Currant/Pineapple, who don't like alot of Ashy/BBQ Dry Birch wood.........batch C4210E01 is great, although A4210E01 I felt is the most exemplary of the fruity batches. But those are the two greatest fruity batches IMHO. But I'm not super fond of the quality level of the fruit notes (too synthetic for the CREED price point), I'm more of a fan of the long lasting basenotes, which in the initial batches, were too weak....

.....For lovers of the Musks/Ambergris/Oakmoss base, batch C42B10J01 is the best, very long lasting and pleasing, if maybe just a tiny touch more "vanilla" is needed to perfect the drydown of C42b10J01.

I've said many times, creed should get their quality control up on this predominantly synthetic scent, and take the base of C42b10J01, add slightly more vanilla/isobutavan, Add a little more citral/rose/juniper berry to keep the heart from such ashy birch dominance, and then top it off with a concentrated dose of A4210E01 or C4210e01's fruity topnotes. That batch would likely be all things to all Aventus' fans. Because as it stands now, the quality control for such a synthetic scent is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by b0n3z View Post
    Likewise.

Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH View Post
    .....For lovers of the Musks/Ambergris/Oakmoss base, batch C42B10J01 is the best, very long lasting and pleasing, if maybe just a tiny touch more "vanilla" is needed to perfect the drydown of C42b10J01.
    I have yet to smell that batch but being especially fond of Aventus' base, I guess I'll have to go looking for it at some point.

that's the bottle I have! Really enjoy it and has good lasting power. Creed boutique currently has batches....

A4210G01C
    A42B11N01
    A42B10K02

ANYONE familiar with these???

I own a 2.5 oz A42B10K02, it's fairlyfruity. I've smelt smokier batches.

JNNY 8675309

Quote Originally Posted by G Man View Post
    I own a 2.5 oz A42B10K02, it's fairlyfruity. I've smelt smokier batches.
    I ordered it today u think I'll be happy with the batch???

Yes it's a great batch ! I put it in my top 3 now !!! It's wonderful, fruity ,just the right amount of ashe . Well balanced- the most well balanced batch of all ,I was told by a Creed emp. ENJOY ! I will be buying a flacon when possible.

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn View Post
    Yes it's a great batch ! I put it in my top 3 now !!! It's wonderful, fruity ,just the right amount of ashe . Well balanced- the most well balanced batch of all ,I was told by a Creed emp. ENJOY ! I will be buying a flacon when possible.
    thanks for the info, i'm sure it's one of their newer batches. Ordered the 2.5 oz can't wait to get it tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by checker View Post
    thanks for the info, i'm sure it's one of their newer batches. Ordered the 2.5 oz can't wait to get it tomorrow...
    How did this batch work out for you? You like it?