Code of Conduct

Default Two things - Aedes coupon and Atelier Cologne

Probably more people who ordered from AEDES before got this email. It contains an announcement about a free shipping coupon and info about a newly added (not a new) brand, Atelier Cologne.

I am cutting off the presentation of Atelier Cologne, because it brings "talking points" obviously originating with the brand itself. I am leaving in the coupon info, in case somebody may be tempted to use it.

*Receive complimentary Fedex Ground shipping for your Aedes order by mentioning the code "June11" when placing the order. Please note that the code "June11" must be entered in order to receive complimentary shipping. This offer is good for any Aedes order starting at $75 and is valid until June10th, 2011.

I would be interested in genuine opinions pro and con about Atelier Cologne, from people who actually bought some and tried them, no sale pitches from friends of the industry. By description they seem to do something interesting, in connecting traditional cologne structures with EdP strength. Especially Orange Sanguine, Grand Neroli, Bois Blonds got my tentative attention. Let the comments begin. Thank you.

Default Re: Two things - Aedes coupon and Atelier Cologne

I own the entire line and Trefle Pur and Orange Sanguine are my favorites although I like them all.

Default Re: Two things - Aedes coupon and Atelier Cologne

I bought Trefle Pur on the spot when I first smelled it. Perfect for warm weather. Lasts all day and then some. It never loses its fresh appeal.