Code of Conduct

Default Creed Splits part 2 | Original Cologne | Sublime Vanille | Aventus | Acier Aluminium | Orange Spice

After the success of the first Original Cologne split I had some more interest afterwards so here are a few more splits if anyone would like to get involved...

Please note - Original Cologne is available to me NOW and you won't have to wait for the US sites to stock it.

The price includes paypal fees if paid by 'personal gift' and the flacons will be purchased when all five splits are accounted for and paid. Shipping available worldwide but will be at exact cost -please contact me for a quote. [example shipping to the US is $6.90 per 50ml and an extra $4 for 100ml] I have alot of experience shipping items worldwide.

All splits will be decanted into high quality glass atomisers in Amber, Blue and Green glass, Fully labelled in highest quality print with lot number. You will not be dissapointed!

Each flacon is 250ml and will be split 5 ways for a 50ml decant...

2011 Creed -Royal Exclusive Original Cologne 1x50ml £86 |$142 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

-Split 1- Reserved -
    -Split 2- Reserved -
    -Split 3- available
    -Split 4- available
    -Split 5- available

---------------------------------------------------------

Creed -Royal Exclusive Sublime Vanille 1x50ml £86 |$142 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

-Split 1- available
    -Split 2- available
    -Split 3- available
    -Split 4- available
    -Split 5- available

----------------------------------------------------------

Flacon #2
    Creed Aventus 1x50ml £65 |$106 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

-Split 1- Reserved -
    -Split 2- Reserved -
    -Split 3- Reserved -
    -Split 4- Reserved -
    -Split 5- Reserved -

Creed Aventus 1x50ml £65 |$106 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

-Split 1- Reserved -
    -Split 2- Reserved -
    -Split 3- Reserved -
    -Split 4- Reserved -
    -Split 5- Reserved -

Creed Acier Aluminium 1x50ml £41 |$66 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

-Split 1- Reserved -
    -Split 2- Reserved -
    -Split 3- available
    -Split 4- available
    -Split 5- available

Creed Orange Spice 1x50ml £41 |$66 (Price includes atomiser and shipping materials)

-Split 1- Reserved -
    -Split 2- available
    -Split 3- available
    -Split 4- available
    -Split 5- available

I have 600+ 100% feedback on ebay under username kron*

Any questions let me know!

Here's a small sample of what the bottle labels will look like:

Last edited by Kron; 26th June 2011 at 09:02 PM.

Default Re: Creed Splits part 2 | Original Cologne | Sublime Vanille | Aventus | Acier Aluminium | Orange Sp

Royal Oud is available now but unfortunately its ONLY available in the 75ml so we can't go ahead with the decants of that one. On the plus side it smells really nice.

I can however get 250ml of Spice and Wood and it would be available at the same price as the Original Cologne and Sublime Vanille so if anyone is interested please get involved!

Default Re: Creed Splits part 2 | Original Cologne | Sublime Vanille | Aventus | Acier Aluminium | Orange Sp

Can i have a green bottle

Yep no problem, People can choose whatever colour they like for each decant. Here's a pic to show what the bottles look like:

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    Royal Oud is available now but unfortunately its ONLY available in the 75ml so we can't go ahead with the decants of that one. On the plus side it smells really nice.
    Thanks for the headsup - just put in an order for that!

On a related note, c'mon people - get signing up for some Original Cologne.

Basenotes Junkie Feedback 30 (100%) Livingdead's Avatar

can i have the aventus in brown bottle please?

Certainly!

We have one split remaining for Aventus if anyone would like to take it!

Feedback 516 (100%)

Please restrict decant bottle requests to PM's.

I've had a few questions on the Aventus split and I'll make sure you guys get a good one which has the pineapple/apple and smokey quality, I won't send anyone a split from an ash only batch.

I have received the bottles ready to pour the splits into, Just need you guys to let me know if you are interested in any of the splits and I can get things moving immediately.

come on one more for the Aventus!

New Member Feedback 2 (100%)

Still have a spot open on the Aventus split?

Yep, Only one space left now.

If you'd like it feel free to send me a PM!

PM sent. I'll take the last Aventus spot

Thanks everyone, I can confirm the Aventus split is now full and the flacon has been ordered today.

All of the other splits are still available.

sweet! Thanks for the notice, looking forward to the Aventus!

Damn! Missed the Aventus :'(

Quote Originally Posted by boosh View Post
    Damn! Missed the Aventus :'(
    Why don't you console yourself with 50mls of Original Cologne?

in for Aventus.

PM'ed you for Aventus..I'm in

Basenotes Member Feedback 4 (100%)

Looks like Aventus is closed. If you open another one please add me.

I'd also be interested in one for Green Irish Tweed.

I'm doing a second run of Aventus and we were already up to 4/5 filled so you've got the 5th reservation Stinkpot. I'll send some PM's out to you guys later and I can order the second flacon!

Also I'd be happy to do some splits for the classic Creeds (GIT, SMW, Erolfa, MI etc) I'll work something out for everyone on Monday/Tuesday!

Woah woah woah! Did I get in on the second Aventus Kron?

Yes, I'm about to PM the five now.

Stoked to get that Aventus!

Update:

All of the first Aventus splits has been mailed to their owners today. And the second Aventus flacon has been ordered for delivery on weds/thurs. I can confirm the new Aventus flacon will be C42B11NO1 as well.

I'm going to be launching some new Creed splits tonight (and this will be the last ones I'll be able to do for a few months) so could a mod kindly close this topic.
    Last edited by Kron; 28th June 2011 at 12:40 PM.

Feedback 4 (100%)

I'd so order from you given that you have good lot numbers for Aventus, but those prices are the most I've seen for an Aventus split from the 10+ splits I've seen on Basenotes and Youtube. 50 ml for $106? How much would you be able to do for 100 ml? How much are you paying for the 250 ml flacon? Trying to work out the numbers..
    Top 5:
    1) La Nuit De L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent
    2) Lumière Noire pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
    3) Royal Oud by Creed
    4) One Million by Paco Rabanne
    5) Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

Its still a good saving on $240 for 75ml no?

Its down to a couple of things:

For some reason Creed UK's prices for Aventus are 15% higher than the US price straight up so when you add the vat for my location as well thats why. And the high quality glass atomisers aren't discounted unless you start buying multiples of 100 at any one time. I'm not going to compromise on the quality of the items people will receive.

I'd love to offer a lower price on the Aventus but its purely down to my locale.

Quote Originally Posted by Axcell View Post
    I'd so order from you given that you have good lot numbers for Aventus, but those prices are the most I've seen for an Aventus split from the 10+ splits I've seen on Basenotes and Youtube. 50 ml for $106? How much would you be able to do for 100 ml? How much are you paying for the 250 ml flacon? Trying to work out the numbers..
    I just recently participated in an Aventus split for 50ml and my price was basically 100.00. I am paying 6.00 more with Kron, and another 15.00 on shipping which is obviously out of his control. So the split i was on last is pretty much the same price and it was from the Creed boutique in NY.

Axcell - I think it's well worth it IMO, but then I'm buying from the UK without the shipping cost + what Kron said the VAT here is bullshit.

Kron - Waiting eagerly for you to start the other Creed splits later

Quote Originally Posted by Livingdead View Post

Kron - Waiting eagerly for you to start the other Creed splits later
    LOL - me too may have to splash out again! Can't wait for my Aventus

Closed